Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How not to show your ass when someone's kid is in the car with you.

Were really only in week two of summer and I am pooped!


I love this picture of Aidan laying with Ziggy in the dog bed.



Aidan even covers Ziggy up in the bed. I wish he was that nice to me. It does seem like we are all nicer to Ziggy than we are to each other.


Hubby got me a filter for my lens and it really makes the clouds pop! I love it.


My almost famous children got to go to a movie preview for the movie they had a SMALL part in. It was fun for them to see themselves on screen.


Finally the boats arrive. The boys had got some money and spent a few hours shopping on line for the perfect boat. They both picked the same boat which is fine with me. Having the same thing mean less fights. They were so funny counting down the days till the boat arrived. Every time the Fed guy drove by they thought he had the boats. They were so excited when the doorbell rang today and they saw the truck in front of the house. I'm just sad that the leverage I have had over them for the last week is over. Every time they acted up I told them I was going to call the Fed guy. I have him on speed dial of course.


Their faces were so cute as they opened these boats. Now here is the kicker. We have bought many remote control boats in our time. The kids love these boats. We usually get them at Toys R US. Since we we have every damn boat that Toys R Us sells(there is not a huge selection) we had to on line shop. Now I know a lot of people who like to on line shop, I'm not one of them. Don't get me wrong I'm ok with it if I have seen it at a store and I'm getting a better price on line. I like to see what I'm getting. We get the boats open and they want to take them to the pool to check them out. We can't because they didn't come with the batteries. Now we have never bought a boat that didn't come with the batteries. It doesn't take your standard everyday batteries. It takes a rechargeable battery pack that is impossible to buy at Walmart, Heb, or Walgreen's. Yes, I did go to all those places looking for them! Mind you driving around with these people is not my favorite thing. These much waited boats are now just pissing me off. I finally find the batteries at radio shack and they are 25 dollars each. So 50 dollars later which btw, could have been spent on a cute pair of shoes gets spent on a frickin battery pack! I want to go home and write a nasty Email to the store we got these stupid boats at but I know they don't give a shit. The least they could have done was tell you that you needed this battery pack and offered for you to buy it on line with the dumb boats.



They are happy as clams with the new boats even though I'm not.


I hate that I'm raising my kids in this time that they could shop on line. It causes me much pain! I wish we lived in the day in age that if you didn't see it in a store you had no idea it exist.



Now I have to come up with a plan of how they can earn that 50 dollars I just put out there. I do love that part of it!


Did I tell you Ziggy is my favorite of these people I live with???? No maintenance. He is just happy being loved and fed.


Don't ask me why but these guys love to walk around with their pants around their hips. I hate this look. I don't get it at all. It looks uncomfortable to me. When I see a kid like this I have this urge to go pull their pants up. Could you imagine if I walked up to some teenager and pulled their pants up??? I think teenagers do half the shit they do for shock effect. I act like it's no big deal to walk around like idiots with your pants half way down your ass. I am hoping they get this out of their system before they hit the nasty teenager years.


Now we go to see Hubby's softball game. Last year they were like the "bad news Bears" except they were between 35-45 years of age. This year they are really good. Cole has a friend spending the night. We go to dairy queen after the game to get ice cream. On the way home there is a fight about where everyone is sitting! I wish this was my biggest worry. I tell Cole to sit in the way back since Aidan sat there on the way to the game. He is not happy and he tells me he hates being in this family. Now normally this statement would send me right over the edge. I would show my ass as he has shown his. I have to start taking deep breaths because I have someones child in my car. I can't show my ass with someones child in my car. I know the family and by the looks of it none of this crazy stuff happens in their house. They for one did not out number themselves which I found is huge. I'm am fighting in my mind to keep control. I want to tell him if he hates this family so much he needs to move his ass out out and see how much the grass is greener on the other side! I instead say I'm disappointed at the way he is acting and I am sorry he hates us. We get home he walks up to me and gives me a hug and tells me he is sorry. Maybe keeping my cool is the way to go.


I'm writing this blog which btw, is starting to drive me nuts. Cole has his sleep over and it sounds like they are bowling upstairs. I'm my PJ's and I go upstairs to lay down the law. I tell them to keep it down because Hubby is sleeping and has to work. They say they are going to to keep it down. As I'm walking away(mind you I'm in my PJ's) Cole comes up to me and tells me I'm embarrassing him. I'm thinking it's because I told them to keep it down. He tells me my boobs are hanging out of my PJ's. Now my boobs are not hanging out, I have a small bit of cleavage but they are not hanging! It's so funny what kids think.


Some people were asking about how my Grandma was. She started chemo and unfortunately she is getting very painful sores in her mouth. I just want her to be comfortable more than anything. I don't know how you can do that at any age knowing your dying. She is by far the best person I have ever known. Like I said before I have never heard her say a bad word about anyone. She is the only person in my life that I know has never talked any shit about me even when I deserved it. I try to be like her but I just can't seem to get there. Bottom line is talking shit about other people makes me feel better about myself. As much as I wish I could change my ways I just can't seem to do it! I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with her this summer. Anyway on another note these people I live with are still driving me crazy.

No comments: