Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer

So Aidan and Cole had a friend spend the night last night. We were getting ready to go to the pool today. I tell the friend he can change in my room. I hear Aidan say "hey you can change in there but don't look at my Mom's bra's while your in there. I'm laughing because my bra's are in a drawer they are not spread out in the room.

Cole what can I say "entertainer" that is it today!


I tell Cole to take a cute picture of Aidan and me. I don't realize till I up load that Aidan put bunny ears over my head!

Now Cole takes a cute picture every time I ask him to. Aidan on the other hand does things like this. Do you think he is trying to tell me to kiss his ass???


I love that my kids love to take pictures, since I am camera girl!

Hello this is the story of my life in one picture! These two have a love hate relationship very similar to married people.


I'm at the point where I'm just going to let them beat the hell out of each other.
Those damn boats are driving me nuts! There have been more fights over me taking them places to use these boats. Just summer lovin these people I live with.

No comments: