Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BLISS

Found this picture on my camera while uploading. These kids are messing with everything in my life including my camera. The cute thing about this picture is I see a glimpse of the baby face in this one that went away way to fast.
So Aidan and Cole went overnight at my friends the Mc Craws house tonight! I have to say it is BLISS for me. I don't miss them at all! I know it sounds bad but summer is doing me in with these two. I have not heard one time tonight he's starring at me, No fair, what are we doing next, and MOM! I have enjoyed this night as if it was a vacation. Now Blake is home but he is at the age where he thinks he is smarter than me so the only time he bugs me is when he needs a ride or some money.

These boats are still driving me nuts.


Boats again!

All I have to say about this picture is Seriously??????? Regretting that birds and bees talk even if it was needed!
We went to the vet to get Ziggy a nail trim and some drugs for our 19 hour drive. I tell the boys to get their shoes on so we can go. I'm in the vet waiting for help and turn around to see this. What is with these kids wanting to go out in pubic in non matching shoes. I'm asking Cole why the hell he not only has non matching shoes but why one of them is mine. He just laughs! I turn around and everyone in the vets office is laughing. They are probably thinking why I didn't catch this till now!

Texas bugs! I still can't get used to them. Anyway enjoying a night without the most annoying of these people I live with.

No comments: