Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feeling sorry for hubby???? Really???

Writing this blog I knew I was putting myself out there for being judged. My blog is honest and it is meant for my kids when they get older to read and realize that life is not a bowl of cherries. Life is hard and it's hard work. A couple of weeks ago someone who reads this told hubby that he feels sorry for him after reading this blog. I have to laugh at this, sorry for hubby really??? This hubby of mine we have been with eachother since right before my 23rd birthday. He was 21 when we met we are exactly 1 and a half years apart in age. Although I have finally got to a point in my life when I realize family is forever and some friends come and go. I'm am bothered by this statement. I hate to have to defend myself and my marriage. Bottom line is yes I absolutely want a get out of jail free card once in while. I married the biggest horn dog known to man. I have spent 14 years of marriage putting out more times than I can remember. So once in a while I don't want to have to give anymore than I already gave for the day, I'm tired! I sometimes talk about about eye candy, hello I'm not dead I'm going to notice beautiful people till the the day I die. Hubby knows me and he knows me well we have always talked about people we think are beautiful. This is not a hey I want to get naked with this person. I don't like to look at myself naked, I'm certainly not going to get naked with the garbage man I think is hot. We have been through the good bad and the really ugly together. We have been through our kids being sick, our parents being sick, us being sick, and losing people we love. We have been through having no money, to having money, to struggling with money. We have lost people who we loved dearly! We have been through job changes and pay cuts. We have been through kids not doing what we expect. We have been through friends who are happy and friends who are divorcing. There have been times over the years where we talked about divorce but damn we really don't think the grass is greener on the other side. Of course it would be greener for a while but them reality sets in. This is a man that I went through his twenties with and I chased people out of our living room at 3am because we were in different places at that time. I had three of his children the last one not planned! I had to quit work after the third one because we had three at home at the time. I got diagnosed with an awful disease in 2006. We lost my husbands father who was a huge part of our lies. We lost a dear friend very unexpectedly. So judge away, because we have survived more than most people have together. It's super easy to give up and it's super easy for you to judge what I say. I am human and sometimes I don't want to give it up and I do like to check out eye candy but I have survived the worst years of marriage and made it work! I'm sure as in every situation that you live with someone it will be hard and they will get on your nerves but that is normal! So you people that want the judge away go ahead because as much as I love to hate hubby sometimes we are a team at the end of the day raising our family as best as we know how. We make mistakes everyday but that's ok because no one is perfect.

No comments: