Sunday, May 2, 2010

Call me a chauffer

Today I woke up and hubby told me he was going to the lake and taking my youngest boys with him. Hell yeah, a day of mindless TV with no one calling my name. They head off to the lake and I settle in for a little "How Stella got her grove back". I'm about 10 minutes into this movie when Blake asks me if I can drive him and his friend to the paintball course. So I hit record on the movie and I head out to the paintball place. I get home to finish watching my movie and I can't get enough of hot Taye Diggs! WOW, he is smoking hot. Though the movie is totally unrealistic it is a nice fantasy. I head back out the paintball place to pick up Blake for his guitar lesson. After I get him he asks me if I can run him and his friend back out there afterward. I cave cause that's what I always do, so after guitar I drive him and his two friends back out there. I decide to go shopping. First I head to Marshall's and have a cart of useless shit I don't need. I talk myself out of the useless hand soaps and socks that my kids will just blow holes in and leave the store empty handed. I head to Target next! Why is it we all claim the same thing when we go to Target. We go in for one thing and walk out with 100 dollar charge. On the few occasions that I don't hit the 100 dollar mark I get cash back to equal 100 since hubby expects it anyway. I stop at McDonald's to pick up some dollar menu items for Blake and his friends. I get to the paintball place for the forth time today with the McDonald's and the boys tell me they want to stay for another round. I don't mind that much since the guys that run this place are definite eye candy. I did just watch "How Stella got her grove back". Though I would never be that 40 year old that gets naked with a 20 year old a girl can fantasize. I am married, I just have an overactive imagination, I love hubby and he reads this, he knows how I think! We laugh about it, I don't think just because you are married you should stop noticing attractive people. Though sometimes he acts like he gets a little jealous when I say things like this, he knows me better than anyone. Bottom line is he knows damn well I would not be caught dead with a 20 year old so this eases his mind when I rant about this kind of stuff. The boys finally finish up and we get all the way home and Blake's friend forgot his gun at the place! We are now in a panic since these guns are over 100 dollars. We turn the car around and yes I'm heading back for a fifth time. When we get back there they have the gun, thank God for honest people. On the road again is playing in my head over and over! Like I have said before nothing is a hop, skip, or jump away from my house. I'm feeling like an unpaid chauffer today. My day of mindless TV hasn't worked out so well. I hope that when Blake is at an appropriate age to read this he buys me something fabulous. My family walked in the MS walk for me today and once I figure out how to get the pictures on the blog I will do a post. I do want to thank them since between my sister and my dad they raised over 2000 dollars. Today's day was spent driving one of these people I live with and his friends around.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG. I was laughing out loud when I finally realized what, "Shofer" meant. It's chauffeur - you weren't even close. But alas, this is why we love you. And yes, Blake better buy you something spectacular when he's older.