Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I may have did something right on accident

 So yesterday I woke up at ten or eleven. Don't judge a girl needs her beauty sleep. Y'all should try it. It was Hub's Bday. I told the kids we were going to Dicks to find a gift for him. They were super excited because they had saved some money to get air soft guns. While we were getting ready to leave Aidan could not find his wallet that had 50 dollars in it. He was having a major meltdown and blaming me for this. We got in the car to go and he was still melting down. I took the keys out of the car got out and told him I refused to put up with this and I would not go. So we were white trash central over here. Fighting as if we had our very own redneck reality show. Blake and his friends had a talk with Aidan because I had thrown in the lazy parenting white flag. So we head off to Dicks once again. Aidan cries a few more times. I threaten to pull over and throw his ass out. When we finally get there and walk in there is a display of Dripping Springs Under Armor shirts. Remember we are from Dripping. Cole walks right up to the display. He says...."Dad needs these two shirts because he is a coach and these would look great on him". I tell him great idea, we will get these for his Bday. He then tells me he wants to pay for them. I tell him he will not have the money to get his gun if he pays for them. He tells me that's alright. I say why don't I get one and you get the other. That way he will have half his money left. He says...."NO, I want to pay for both with my money". I almost start crying like a baby right there. I think I may have done something right with at least one of these kids. Such an unselfish moment for him. I'm so proud of him. At the same time I am proud of him Aidan walks around the store bitching about all the stuff he wants to buy but can't since his wallet is missing. We are still a work in progress over here.

After we get home Cole is super excited for Hubs to get home so he can give him his gifts. Aidan is still bitching about what he couldn't get because of his missing wallet. I have to run back out to find a gift I can give to Hubs. I drop Cole off at the school with his friends. Aidan runs over to the neighbors house to play. On my way out I drive by the neighbors to make sure Aidan is alright. I see he is in his third outfit of the day. I stop the car and call him over. I say....."WHY are you in another outfit". I ask if he thinks I love to do laundry. He looks at me and says..."Your a mom and moms do laundry". Like I said, we are a work in progress. We are not progressing the way I pictured it in my head when I had them.

I get back with a rolling cooler in hand for Hubs. I get the kids home since he will be home from work soon. He walks in and I follow him to the bedroom. I tell him the story about Cole and tell him to make a big deal about his gift. After the gifts I have to jet out to a middle school meeting. I walk in 20 minutes hot.  While in the meeting I realize I forgot to order Cole an organizer and it is too late to get him one. Mom of the year here! Having three boys all playing sports and having sleepovers every night of summer has turned my brain into mush. I really need a personal assistant to do this crap. So I leave with my head between my tail once again.
The next day my good friend from Frisco our old neighborhood comes for a visit. Before she gets here I hear myself say things like...STOP, Brush your teeth, stop fighting, don't touch him, clean up, stop fighting, brush your teeth, do you live in a barn, stop fighting, pick that crap up, stop fighting, STOP, Stop fighting, what's wrong with you, stop fighting, enough is enough, stop fighting!!!!! Is anyone else ready for school to start?????? So Michelle finally gets here. We head off to lunch. Blake...aka..the prince goes with us. While driving we are talking about his football schedule. He tells me he has to be there early tomorrow. He then says, he will be staying in tonight to get a good nights sleep so he can be on top of his game. I think...who is this kid???? I'm happy with what he is saying. We go to lunch and go back to the house. Blake's friends come over and Michelle and I take them to practice.

Later in the day I go to pick the boys up. They all get in the car and ask where Michelle is. I tell them she went home and they all giggle. I ask what they are giggling about. They are like nothing. I know damn well what they are giggling about. Michelle as I like to call her is a workout barbie. This is what she does for a living. She is a brilliant trainer. So she has the body of a hot ass 18 year old with big boobs. So I say....Y'all liked my friend didn't you????? They all say...she is pretty hot for being your friend. I love the part about ......for being your friend comment. Blake then starts on me about going to a friends house. I remind him about what he said about resting earlier. He then tells me he didn't mean that. He then says...he just said that to impress Michelle. Really????? So you want to impress Michelle, what about the person that carried you in her belly and shot you out of my who ha back in my  95 pound body days???? I hold him to what he said earlier even though he was not happy. BTW, on the way to get them I rear ended someone at the stop light. I thought I was stopping in enough time, that was until I hit her. My fear is I really did think I was stopping in time. I hope to hell it was sun in my eyes and not my MS messing me. Thank God I only did damage to my car and not hers. She was really nice about it. My fear is things don't really look right to me anymore. Sometimes things look closer or farther from this very annoying disease. I try to ignore this disease as best I can, I do not talk about it. I do not focus on it. But it does show me it is here and I have it. I really would like it if God would just give me a get out of jail free card since I'm busy trying to raise three boys!!!!

Here is my thing lately. I feel like I'm saying all the right things. I'm trying my hardest to raise good kids. But I fear that even though they say they know what I'm saying they are really not hearing me. Do you know what I mean. I feel they are telling me what I want to hear but they are not hearing me. They are doing and saying what they want behind the scenes. I don't know how to get through to Blake. It is really only Blake now but I have two more that will follow in his footsteps. Any good advice for me would greatly help. My white flag is out and I'm stumped!

Anywho, still trying to eat right and workout! It's not really working for me. I think Dr. Oz may need to move in with me so I can be successful. I don't get why I don't want the best for me but I expect it from my kids.  I fear being Irish catholic....aka...guilty that have have not been the best role model for them. I need an MRI, a colonoscopy, my boobs checked, my blood checked, but I don't do these things. Mostly because I'm busy as shit with these kids, secondly because I fear these things. I really don't have the time to hear something is wrong. I'm taking care of a kid that knows everything with a broken jaw in two places.  I should really be taking good care of myself since I have MS. I hope and believe that God will take care of me since my plate is full taking care of kids. No time for me, as many moms will agree! Botox would be nice too since these people I live with have aged me.

Sorry for bad grammar and miss spellings.  Gotta go to bed I have a full plate the next few days! BTW, I do love these people I live with but need a vacation from them as well!!

No comments: