Friday, August 3, 2012

Home Alone

So Hub's decided to take the kids camping for the weekend! I decided to opted out. To say I've been smiling from ear to ear is an understatement. Smiling, giggling, singing, dancing, and laughing out loud is more like it. This is the very first time I've had my house to myself in my life. Don't get me wrong I love them but a break is way over due. They walked out the door at about 430 on Thursday. I contained my happy dance till the door closed. Then it was on like Donkey Kong. The house was clean , quiet, I have control of the TV, the computer, and I'm going to do naked bed angels in my big bed by myself. After I ran around the house laughing and dancing I headed out with a few of my favorite gals. We went out for a nice dinner and then headed to the nutty brown for some karaoke.
We were having lots of fun. My singing is God awful but it was still fun. It's sad that my dream in life is to be a rock star and I can't sing worth a lick.
My gals rocked it to the Devil went down to Georgia! I'm smiling just thinking about the night.
At 40 I still manage to turn a few heads. Maybe it's because I still manage to act like a super ass at my age but who cares! Turning a head is turning a head.
I whipped off my shoes and did my famous Kerry dance moves! Anything for a little attention. So needless to say I was so tired after all of my singing, dancing, entertaining, and giving people something to talk shit about. I woke up the next day in my clothes with my makeup spooning the dog......but I woke up smiling.

Blake....aka...THE TEENAGER actually stayed behind from camping that night. He doesn't count though it's like I'm by myself with him there anyway. I had to take him to the Dr. to get his wires cut out of his mouth. So we headed out to the Dr. He blasted and I mean blasted music all the way there. When we got there and he was in the chair, I became overwhelmed with emotion. I had to excuse myself. I went in to the bathroom and had a mini breakdown. To see your child hurt is the worst thing in the world. To know that it could have been way worst really scares the shit out of me. I can't help but thank God that he didn't break his neck. I just want my kids to be happy and healthy. I don't ever want them to experience anything bad. After my break down I went back in. The Dr told me he can eat but only soft foods for the next four weeks. He has to keep the medal brackets on still. He actually has to have another surgery to get those off. We walk out and he says....find a taco bell right now. He wants some soft tacos. While we drive around for an hour looking for taco bell we have a really good talk....these are far and few between these days. I ask him how it feels to be able to open his mouth. He says the best thing is being able to yawn. I say...Oh yeah how did you yawn???? He says he would have to make a grunting noise to yawn. He then told me how he shoved chips in his mouth and sucked them wet because he was desperate to eat. I laughed out loud. I had this fear the whole time his mouth was wired shut that he would get the stomach flue. I pictured him puking out his ears and nose and me trying to cut the wires out. The Dr did give us a wire cutter in case this happened!!!!! I then asked him if he texted my sister back. I have had lots of complaints from family about him not returning text. I have been on his ass about all of them. He tells me he didn't have time to respond because he has been busy. I laugh out loud again....I say busy with WHAT???? Xbox and texting your friends????? He laughs and says yes! I tell him family is way more important than friends. They are there forever no matter what you do and they give you money on your bday and Xmas. I tell him you don't want to mess that up. We finally find a taco bell and he is like a kid at Xmas. After this I drive him out to the campsite. Hub's wants to know if I want to stay....UM Hell no! I drive away still smiling and sing all the way home.


I have a few girls over!!!! It was great no one bothered me for anything. The girls left and I settled in for a good lifetime cry fest. The dog and me were all settled on the sofa together. No one walked by to say....Why do you watch this shit! Then I get a text from Hubs with a picture. It is my youngest with his head shaved into a Mohawk. Are you kidding me!!!!! WHY....this kid has the most beautiful sun kissed hair from summer. I would cut off Hub's left nut for hair like this! It even looks crooked! Talk about a buzz kill. Now one of my best girlfriends is there camping with her family! I think she should have been the voice of reason. I'm just hoping that they all don't come home shaved like this. They are not going to kill this mood though. This mood reminds me of my youth. Ya know the mood when the guy you wanted to call calls and you just feel great. Yep that is the mood I'm in!


So I'm still on the sofa watching Dr OZ now. I'm thinking my Mom..aka...Debbie Downer is going to read this. She is going to call me and tell me I should not have blogged out being home alone because someone could break in and kill me. Hub's is kind of turning into a Debbie too. He told me to make sure I lock my car because someone could use my garage door opener to break in and steal shit. See he was not worried about me he was worried about our shit....LOL. I found out last night that my crazy neighbor reads this blog. If your a regular reader you know I have blogged not that nice about him. There have been a lot of neighbors that sold their houses lately. So he has been telling all the new be people that I blog about him. I have written this blog for three years now and I only blogged about him twice. I do wonder who the hell told him about the blog, it's not like were friends on Facebook. He has been very well behaved lately. I'm knocking on wood as I write this. There is so many crazy things he has done to us and other neighbors. He actually told one neighbor that I was the Devil.......Well that is bs because if I was I would have taken his ass down. Anyway I'm about to get in bed and do some naked bed angels!!!!!!! Oh yes I'm still smiling from ear to ear!!!!!!

No comments: