Monday, November 19, 2012

Mental pause

The fact that I happen to be in full blown mental pause at 42 pisses me off. Almost everything pisses me off at this point. Thank you mental pause for pissing me off! I knew I was in trouble when my child asked for mac and cheese and I reacted as if he had asked to smoke pot in my house. Their not kidding when they list the symptoms of mental pause.

1.....ITCHY.....I have this strange itching in the palms of my hands, bottom of my feet, all up my spine, and in other places I do not care to talk about. Mostly because it pisses me off!!!!!!

2.....Bitchy....I feel like some bipolar psycho. I could be happy as a clam and the slightest thing goes wrong and I'm all like WTF! These outburst come from no where....no where nice for sure. It just pisses me off.

3.....Sweaty....I had no idea it was possible to sweat from the inside out. Hot flashes are the worst thing you can imagine. This strange heat starts to radiate in your insides....Not the good heat radiating in your insides at all. Totally different. The heat comes out from your insides and makes you sweat as if you just ran a mile. I'm so guessing on that since I can't run a mile. Your head feels hot, your boobs sweat, and your whole body becomes hot. After this passes you become clammy and then get cold. No wonder I'm bitchy....this happens to me about twenty times a day. It pisses me off...go figure.

4.....Bloaty...It pisses me off to even write this word. My stomach sometimes...most times looks like I'm about to birth an eight pound baby. Did I say that pisses me off???? I have FUPA...which means fat upper pussy area. That really pisses me off!!!!

5.....Sleepy....I get sleepy at about dinner time, super sleepy. Then when it's time to go to bed I'm like a crack addict that can't sleep. This again is where pissed off comes in. I want to sleep in an igloo and that is a problem since I don't own one.

6.....Forgetful....I can't remember shit. I look for keys while there in my hand. I hide shit and can't remember where I hid it. This pisses me off!!!!! Did I say I was pissed????

7.....Psycho.....Who knew I had psycho in me. But I'm here to tell you mental pause has made me a tad bit psycho. Just ask my kids. This too pisses me off!!!!!

So did I say I am 42 and it pisses me off that I'm in full on mental pause at this age?? I'm itching shit and sweating while I write this. I have a family history of women going into mental pause before their time. At first I thought it would be a blessing. I have had my kids so who gives a shit. Then I "googled" up on early mental pause. They say.....If you go early it last way longer. Pisses me off!!!! Still wondering who "THEY" are. Does anyone else out there wonder who "THEY" are? When people talk to me about things and say "they say" I always wonder who are the "THEY PEOPLE". I kind of want to be one of those "they" people who happen to be an expert on everything. Those "They" people who know everything pisses me off! Your shocked right??? The biggest thing about early mental pause that bothers me is my kids have to go through this with me. That perfect mom they had is gone. Yes, I laughed when I wrote that. I do feel so awful when I go off over something as simple as mac and cheese. I do not want to change who these people are supposed to be do to mental outburst. Yes, I watched way too much Oprah. They do something awful and I handle that alright. Then they ask for mac and cheese and my head spins. I'm sure I'm confusing the hell out of them. Wishing mental pause came when it should have at this point. That way they would be grown and Hubs would be the victim of my mental pause. He could handle it because we have been through everything together at this point.  He would just roll his eyes and go to bed. My kids take it personally which pains me. I don't really have anyone to talk to this about since I'm the first one in my group of friends. Most of them will not go through this till the kids are long gone. Thank god for that! When you are in mental pause you are 100 percent itchy, bitchy, sweaty, bloaty, sleepy, forgetful, and psycho. I'll be done when most of my friends go through this. I just pisses me off! So tonight mental pause may have caused bad spelling, run ons, and bad grammar.....Mental pause baby...It's an awesome excuse when your just plain fucking up.

No comments: