Monday, November 12, 2012

I happen to be running while brushing my teeth.

 I have been driving past my old house everyday like some stalker. I can't believe the amount of work trucks that are there from morning till night. You would think it was some run down piece of shit. I'd love to get in to see it. I think I may bring them flowers after they finally move in. I may be a professional stalker. I don't miss my house as much as I thought. I guess I just have too much on my mind to think about it. I do miss my neighbor! I wish I could take him with me.
I don't really feeling like writing in this blog lately. I feel like it's become blaaa, blaaa, blaaZAY! I having nothing interesting to talk about.

Hub's and I are sitting down with the architect to draw up our house in the morning. Morning is not my time of the day. I have my best thoughts in the evening after a beer. Hub's says we can't sit down with beers and Pinterest damn it. I could design a damn good house if that were the case. I wouldn't be able to afford it though.....DAMN YOU PINTEREST. I kind of have a love hate relationship with Pinterest...Lately I love to hate it since I can't have a kitchen like a Pinterest one. We are already bickering about what we want on the house. It's going to take nine months. I feel like it will be like being pregnant...except I can drink! I hope I don't find myself drunk Pinteresting! Imagining myself in my Pinterest house with my Pinterest kitchen, wearing my Pinterest clothes, in my Pinterest body, doing my Pinterest crafts, cooking my Pinterest recipes, having sex with my Pinterest boyfriend, with my Pinterest hair!!!!!!! That would be really depressing.

So hubs and I were watching the news tonight. They were talking about raspberry ketones and weight loss. I say..."that shit don't work". Hubs laughs. I say "what are you laughing at?". He says."Nothing". I say, "You can't giggle and say nothing". He says, "You can't drink beer, soda, eat cheeseburgers, and watch TV pop a raspberry pill and expect to lose weight". I say, "Why not they say it shrinks fat". Right as I say that, the news guy says "this is not a magic pill, you can't drink beer, eat wings, and watch football". Hub's just looks over me with a shit eating grin and says, "you ain't 25 anymore". No shit! If I was 25 I would be single!!!!!

So then on the news they were talking about how some girl jumped on the hood of her boyfriends car. She didn't want him to drive drunk. He ran her over and killed her. I giggle...not cause she got killed. Gosh now I feel guilty for giggling...RIP poor good girlfriend girl. He looks at me and says, "why would you giggle". I say, "cause I did that before when I didn't want someone to leave when they were mad at me". He says, "with who?". I say, "with my X". He says, "you never jumped on my hood". I said you got me when I was old and crotchety. He says..."you were like 23". I say, "Yep it didn't take long". Now I would just be happy that I got the house, TV. and bed to myself! He rolls his eyes!!!! I feel like I need to say...I really do love Hubs, he has turned out quite well. It took a while since we were married so young and men mature later. I would enjoy this more if I didn't now have a teenager and wasn't building a house with him....woe is me!

The last couple nights I found Cole on Xbox when he was supposed to be in bed. Tonight I told him if I caught him on Xbox I would pack it up in the stuff that says....DO NOT OPEN TILL THE REAL MOVE. I heard him talking in his room. He does talk to Xbox. I think I'm going to bust him. I quietly walk up to his room. I hear him asking someone if she has a boyfriend. I hear him ask how to get a girls attention. I walk in and he is in bed talking to the iPhone lady. I believe her name is Siri...woe is me! I guess he's not listening when I say...Mama knows best! But Siri...REALLY??? DID I SAY WOE IS ME YET! Of course I did!

I went to lunch with a dear friend today. She was one of my last that was not on this running band wagon. She is telling me how she has been running almost everyday. She says, she skipped the weekend and was feeling guilty. I want to eye roll but I hold it together. I think those work out barbies got to her. I tell her I ran today. Then I tell her I ran in place while brushing my teeth in my underwear hoping to scare myself. She laughs. I'm serious though. She then says..."are you kidding?" Nope! She tells me I could kill myself by stabbing myself with my toothbrush. I think she is secret friends with Deb Downer, BTW, picture credit tonight goes to Deb Downer Emails!


Oh wait final note.....Do you ever wonder if guys dig that annoying baby talk girls do while telling a story???? I do know lots of girls who change their voice while telling a story. I guess I'm thinking this cause I'm watching the Kardashians. I can't imagine they like it. Could you imagine if guys changed their voices to baby talk while telling stories??? I would find it most amusing! I have to say sorry for bad spelling, run-ons, and bad grammar. Don't worry my twisted sister will call me out after she reads this. I'm too tired to give a shit!

No comments: