Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A room with a view

So were pretty much settled into our rental. The view is amazing. I hope my padded cell with have a view like this one someday. I find myself sitting out here a lot. Even though this is much smaller than our last house the kids seem to like it better. I'm kind of digging it too. Having not as much house to clean is nice. Not worrying about all the shit I'd like to do it but can't afford is nice too. It's like I can take a break for a while. So were all good here. My biggest problem with this rental is we seem to be really close to neighbors. Which will be great once I get used to it. I can be a nitwit at times. A nicer way of describing it would be a creature of habit. I got up the other morning...walked out on my deck with the beautiful view. I had my phone in one hand and my other hand down my pants. Don't ask!!!!! So I see something out of the corner of my eye. It's my neighbor on his deck drinking coffee. I wave and run back in. DAMN IT, in my last house I could walk out and scratch my ass without anyone seeing!!!! All I have to say is I've been living with these guys so long. I'm turning into one of them. I go in to watch some TV. It's dark so I open the blinds. I realize it's getting late. I go to get in the shower. My phone rings and it's on the charger in my kitchen. I go out there to answer it. So I'm walking around chatting it up on the phone for a while. I look over at my open blinds and realize the guy next doors blinds are open. Our rooms are pretty close. I've been pacing around the house in my underwear..which is not pretty. I close the blinds as fast as I can. I could do this in my old house and I happen to be a creature of habit. If I see a "for sale" sign go up on the house next door I will know he saw that.

This is the last week of football for my freshman.....I'm smiling ear to ear right now. Tired of getting up at 5:00am for sure. Cole and Aidan's football and baseball teams both made it into the playoffs. I have two more weeks to go....I think I can, I think I can!!!!! A much needed break is really needed. Basketball starts up pretty much right away but only one plays that....woo to the whooo! I know I butchered that spelling but you get what I'm saying.

So I started this blog to tell funny stories about what's going on in my life. It's great for family in Chicago and Dallas to keep up with us. I kind of forgot about that the other day when I started complaining about people talking about me and judging me for things I write about. People are going to judge regardless of what you do. It's human nature I suppose. I said something about the fact that they should take a long hard look at themselves. When I read it back a few days later I took a long hard look at myself. I had forgotten what this blog was about. I have no one to blame but myself. I'm putting it out there for people to read. Of course they will talk about it and judge it. I need to stop acting like some crazy high school girl and get on with why I started this in the first place. So I apologize for acting like a nitwit noodle brain. I have no time to worry about what people think anyway. I have enough worry here in my house trying to raise three socially acceptable boys.

Last night I was laughing so hard when one of my cousins defriended my other cousin over her vote. That to me is just good Facebook entertainment. There isn't much of that anymore. I think people forget we live in America and we all have the right to vote the way we want. Hope he doesn't read this and defriend me! Speaking of entertaining...modern family just makes me laugh out loud. Mannie asks Jay to go to some school function. Jay looks at him and says he has plans. When he said he was going to the "I'd rather blow my brains out jamboree". I about peed my pants! I'm so stealing that! I'm not proof reading so sorry ahead of time! Someday I will let my writing judging sister re write this stuff for me. That way my kids will think I was really smart.


No comments: