Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Paper shit

Oh Aiday baby! No paper or tape is safe in this house. He is always making paper shit. I try hard to be cool about it and keep his creative juices flowing. But truth be told it kind of drives me crazy. Sad that this little guy asks for tape in his Easter basket not to mention every time I go to the store. I'm just waiting for the day he comes down the stairs dressed in his paper clothes.






Here he has made a little paper golf course. We have a paper pole vaulting course, a paper baseball field, paper basketballs, a paper backpack, paper purse for me, paper boats, and so on and so on. As much as I like to save the kids projects for them, this is just too much. I try to sneak this paper shit out to the garbage every chance I get. It makes me wonder what this kid will do when he grows up. Me I hope he becomes a famous architect. He will owe his first million to me. For I was the one who put up with all the paper shit. This paper shit drives Hub's crazy because he is just a wee bit anal and likes order in the house. The little paper shit everywhere drives him nuts. I keep trying to tell him it will pay off in the end.






Cole has some friends over. The girls bring the Justin Bieber movie over. Cole watches it to please the girls. Me...I secretly think he likes the dude too. I watch a little of it with them Now I have heard this from other people but I am surprised to see how much Cole looks like Justin in his younger years. Maybe I should pimp his ass out all over you tube. Boy can sing some Blake Shelton like nobodies business. He could just be the next Justin country music style. Now Cole has loved Brooke since we moved here four years ago. She now likes his friend. This doesn't faze Cole at all. See him trying to kiss her in the picture. After the girls leave I hear Cole talking to his friend about her. He tells him...hey dude you have only liked her three weeks and I have liked her four years. Then he proceeds to tell him that he knows Brooke's Dad really well. He says...Brooke's Dad is a very picky guy and he is already in with him so it will be hard for Haden. Since Brooke is changing schools next year he now tells him...you won't see her next year and my family vacations with them so I'm in there too. Gotta give the kid an "A" for effort.










Kerry, Kerry, quite contrary





How does your garden grow???





Got a giant Cucumber





Take that Martha puckin Stewart!




Final notes....behind on the blog as I am in my life. Really wishing that clone thing was a true thing. I would have a clone to do house cleaning and laundry. A clone to workout and get this body in shape. A clone to drive these people all over the place. A clone to put out....LOL hope Hub's don't read this! A clone to go through these closets and drawers that haunt my mind. Me I would sleep, eat cheeseburgers, and watch shit TV all day!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: