Thursday, May 19, 2011

What are you smoking????


Yes, that is my child the one missing his complete uniform. Oh yeah and the one giving me that most evil stare. I can just imagine whats going on in his head. It might go something like.....Damn it Mom, why do you always have to be snapping pictures of me....go away already. His friend next to him is probably saying....gee Dude does your Mom ever stop taking pictures of you???




Because my head had been totally up my ass lately I realize the night before Blake's choir concert that he no longer fits in his uniform. Pisses me off because I paid 100 dollars for it at the beginning of the year. What the Hell is this kid thinking hitting puberty and growing that much. Couldn't he have waited till after his last choir concert. What this means for me is I have to run around Monday getting Black pants, a white shirt, and black shoes. Seventy dollars later I'm good to go. I call Blake and tell him to meet me in the gym after school. I want him to try this stuff on and make sure it all fits. I have to run Joe...aka...Lost to work which is the opposite direction from the school. I'm racing to get to the school. I get there go in the gym and No Blake. One of his coaches is in there. He goes to check the locker room for me. Comes Back, No Blake. So I call Blake. It kind of goes something like this.


Me......Where are you???


BLAKE....Where are you???


ME.....I'm in the gym, waiting for you just like I said I would be.


BLAKE....OOPS.



ME....What do you mean OOPS???



BLAKE....Didn't you talk to Dad???


ME...No why???


BLAKE....I told him I was going with friends to eat before the concert.



ME.....WHY WOULD YOU CALL DAD AND TELL HIM WHEN I AM THE ONE MEETING YOU IN THE GYM.



BLAKE....I don't know!


ME....Have you already left the school?


BLAKE....YES



ME...I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. WHERE ARE YOU GOING SO I CAN COME THERE?


BLAKE.... McDonald's.


ME....Don't go anywhere till I get there.

The fact that I could have met him at McDonald in the first time would have saved me lots of time. The traffic getting to the school is always bad. Now getting out of the school will be bad too. What is it with teenagers. Why do their brains become mush??????



Yep, That's my Jerk the one with his hand over his face. I should have just let him wear the choir uniform that didn't fit him. I could just see him up there in his floods and his shirt he could hardly button. That would have been priceless. I did have him tuck in the tags on his pants and shirt so I can return them tomorrow. I will exchange them for something for me for all of my hard work!


The conversations I have had with Blake lately blow my mind. He called me at work on Friday.


BLAKE....Mom can you pick me up?


ME....NO, I'm working.



BLAKE....Can Dad



ME....Dad is at the lake.


BLAKE.....Dad is taking us to the lake?


ME....HUH, No he is at the lake therefore he will be unable to pick you up.


BLAKE.....He is picking us up after the lake.


ME....Please tell me you are joking????? Now get your ass on the bus before I lose my mind!



Our veggie garden is growing strong, not many veggies yet though. Sad thing is I tried to keep the markers in there but a lot have blown away. Now I am unsure of what things are. Since I am a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl. I didn't research much I just planted a bunch of stuff to see what would grow.

Kerry Kerry, quite contrary?

How does your garden grow

I'm not sure what the fuck will pop up

But I'll be sure to let you know!


And I wonder why the HELL I can't get rid of un wanted belly fat!


On a final note. After I was done rubbing Aidan and Cole's backs at bedtime. I went into Blake's room. While trying to talk to him the beeping from his cell phone was driving me crazy. I have to tell him to put the phone down and look at me in the eye! I ask him something. His response......What are you smoking????? Holy Shit, did I hear that right??? You look like Blake, alright so you really don't sound like Blake, but where is my sweet Blake??? I had a very simple responce for Blake on that one. I said the only thing I will be smoking is your ass the next time you ask me something like that. Oh and maybe alittle medical marjuana.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: