Thursday, May 19, 2011

Don't worry Mom your just like a fat twig.

First vegetable from our garden. I may just be Martha Stewart after all. It was delicious too.





Someday Aidan's going to kill me for this one, but I just could not help myself. Saturday night Aidan and I sat on the sofa and watched TV for hours. It was wonderful. I went back to my room to get in my PJ's. When I came out this is what I found. I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants. I say Aidan what are you doing???? He grins and says....trying on your shoes. He says....how do you walk in these???? I say..I'm used to walking in heels. I take a picture with my camera phone and send it off to a few people. I got mixed reviews from the picture. Most people thought it was funny. One person was appalled. I mean come on he is a kid, I don't think he will turn into a cross dresser or become gay because he tried a pair of heels on. If he does it ain't going to be because of this. So we continue to watch TV together. He in the heels and me in my PJ's with my super high ponytail. We are a sight for sore eyes I'm sure.





About an hour later he passes out in the heels. Once again I almost wet my pants laughing at him. This picture is going in his wedding video for sure! It will also come in handy for blackmailing him in highschool. The nice thing about him falling asleep is I can now watch the OC housewives. Hub's and Joe...aka...Lost are out at the Nut. Life is good. I leave the shoes on Aidan so I can irritate Hub's when he comes home. The things that amuse me don't amuse him at all.







These people are going to tear down my house one piece of furniture at a time. What I love the most is Joe is on the sofa, Blake is on the computer and no one is even fazed by Aidan standing on the desk. I come around the corner and yell....SERIOUSLY???? They all look at me as if I have three heads and say....WHAT???? Um, gee I don't know I guess it's normal to be standing on a desk sticking your ass out at Joe.







I'm putting Aidan and Cole to bed the other night I always rub their backs and we talk about stuff. Cole says Mom why are you exercising so much lately...you never did that before. I tell him because something happens after 40. You start to store fat in strange places that you never thought you could. Cole....like where?? Me...Um, it's almost like tiny little water ballons are stuck under my skin. They are places like my back, stomach, and hips. It is most annoying, be glad your a Dude this will never bother you. Aidan says.......Don't worry Mom you just kind of look like a fat twig. I say what the Hell is a fat twig?????? He says ya know your legs are skinny and your arms are skinny. Then your a little fat here and he points to his boobs and here and points to his tummy. He then says ya know your muffin top. The fact that my second grader called my stomach a muffin top makes me laugh so hard I want to pee. Then guilt sets in......for I am the reason he knows what a muffin top is at all. That just ain't right. I better stop with all the muffin top talk....most of the time I'm joking around about it. I may give him body image issues. I can't afford to pay for therapy for these people. No judging Please!







So last week I had to work a lot because my boss was gone. Cole had a field trip. Now I have gone to every class party and field trip since this kid started school. I ask Michael to go with him since I can't. He doesn't really want to. Then I guilt him into it. I say look Blake doesn't even want to hang out with us anymore. We only really have two more years before this one is held up in his room not wanting any part of us. That is except for food and cash. So he goes and ends up having a good time. I get home from work and Cole tells me all about his field trip. I wasn't expecting what came next at all. Cole pulls out this home made thank you note that he wrote Michael. At this time something totally different is going on in my head compaired to what's coming out of my mouth. It went something like this.




HEAD....WTF, are you kidding me?????




MOUTH........Wow, a thank you note for Dad. That was really nice of you.




HEAD.......How sweet since your Dad didn't even want to go. I guilted him!




MOUTH......Yep, that sure was nice of your Dad to go with you.




HEAD........All the pucking shit I go to I never got even a THANK YOU.




MOUTH.......What a nice thought thinking to write a Thank you note. I'm really proud of you.




HEAD.......Where the Hell are all my Thank you notes.




MOUTH......Maybe your Dad should go to more of your things, You should go tell him you want him to go to everything from now on.




HEAD......EVIL LAUGHPosted by Picasa

No comments: