Sunday, May 1, 2011

Damn Peeps

Gotta love the slugs! Apples didn't fall too far from the tree.






Slug number one is a total TV junkie, I think were going to get along just fine for many years to come.






On Ella...aka...the Golden Jerks forth day we were supposed to head out to Sea World. We plan this every time she comes to town. It never seems to work out for us.





Instead of Sea World we head out to Aquarena Springs. This is a nice little scenic place in San Marcus TX.






We take a tour on a glass bottom boat. The tour guide is a little hard to understand but I'm not complaining. This is a way cheaper day than Sea World.






Twisty is about to throw the Golden Jerk over board. I have to talk her off the ledge. I know she has stolen our thunder and all but Jeez. See I call her Twisty for a reason.






Still trying to get used to Erckle. Love this picture though.





Oh to be a boy! By no means do I promote peeing outside. Well I can't actually say that. I have pissed outside more times than I can recall. It usually involves beer though.






So tonight while I'm trying to catch up on these most annoying blog entries these DAMN Peeps are staring me down. I'm trying to focus but they are talking to me. One of them said......come on Kerry you know you want to eat me. I say.....Hell no, shut up you sugary pink marshmallow pucking bunny! Yes people, I meant to say "Pucking", my Dad....aka....Grump has little tolerance for cuss words. Because I'm a pleaser I have re invented a few cuss words. So just use your imagination.
















I continue to sit here going back and forth between this and facebook. Since Bin jackass has been killed facebook is on fire. One of those pucking peeps looks over at me again and says.....Hey Kerry, you know you want my marshmallow center with my sugary coating in your mouth. Me I'm like.....shut the puck for real you pink sugar marshmellow butthole! So trying to watch the news, facebook, and blog. My head is spinning. Once again those damn peep bunnies are taunting me. I have had enough I can't listen to them anymore. I eat their fricking heads off to shut them up! Yes, all six of them. No judging please. I know I'm trying to get into bath suit shape but they were talking to me. I had to shut them up. Now I have a bunch of headless peeps sitting next to me. Alright so now you have an idea of how my overactive imagination messes with me.















Since it's Sunday night it means my kids have a hard time falling asleep. While writing this I hear MOMMMMMMMMM coming from upstairs at least ten times! It is like nails on a chalk board. While listening to this crap....and I mean CRAP. I have a great idea! I may just open a summer camp. I'm going to have a teenage girls camp. They are going to spend one week in this hawt mess of my house. I bet teen pregnancy would go way down. For my house is truly birth control. Signing off from LaLa land. Way more to come! I'm two weeks behind on this blogging bullcrap! Final thought of the night......I wish I was the one who took out Bin Jackass. Number one I would have gotten rid of a true devil and two I would be 25 million dollars richer. This for me means I could get my own house and just send food and money to these people I live with! Sorry for miss spellings, run on sentences, and bad grammar, these people cloud my brain.

No comments: