Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crazy neighbor, strikes again









So yesterday the kids were playing soccer in my driveway. I'm standing there talking with my neighbor from across the street. Because we live in the hill country we are not on even ground. Our driveway sits on higher ground than our crazy neighbor...aka...the germs yard. This means a handful of balls have gone over his fence. Does he throw them back....Hell No! He screams profanities at us, sometimes pops the ball while we watch, but never throws them back. One time my friends two year old chucked a pop can over the fence....that he threw back over! So the kids are hitting the soccer ball back and forth with their heads. Damn thing goes right over the fence. My kids have a friend over, surprise, surprise. Well of course it's her ball. So her sweet little face just gets this horrified look on it. She is on the brink of tears. She says....I just paid twenty dollars for that brand new ball. My nice neighbor who is in the driveway talking to me says...I will go ring his bell and tell him I did it and see if he will give it back. Me....I'm thinking good luck with that! I have been down that road and it NEVER turns out well. He walks over and the Germ does not answer the door. Kind of surprised, he usually answers to swear at people and push old ladies to the ground.


Shorty after this we head to the community pool. We get there and the kids forgot a basketball. I get back in the car and I have Cole and two of his friends with me. While driving back home my other neighbor calls and says....The police are at the Germs house. I'm thinking surely he did not call them because a ball went over the fence. He has done that before by the way. I pull up and the police are waiting for me in my driveway. I get out of the car and say....please tell me your not here over that ball. Now these police know me by name because there was a time where he called once a week on me. They say...No we are here because the guy next door said you hired someone to beat him up and he fears for his life. Me.....I'm like WHAT????? I go through the story and tell them the guy across the street went to the door to try and get a little girls ball back for her. They tell me he said I was in my driveway talking to my really buff 35 year old hired beater upper and I sent him to the germs house to beat him up. He told the police that he fears for his life and him and his family are like prisoners because they are afraid to come out of their house. Shit really????? Dude is out cussing at us, staring us down, intimidating our children, barking like a dog at us, and just plain making us miserable for four years! Afraid my ass! So they say their going to go back over and tell him it was the guy across the street trying to get a ball back and not a hired beater upper.














Me I head back to the pool with the kids. God knows what Cole's friends think of this. So we hang at the pool for about a hour. We come back and police are there again. This time they are at my neighbors house who went to the door. So crazy man next door had the police issue a warning to that neighbor that if he ever steps foot on his property again it will be considered criminal trespassing. Holy shit guy has gone off the deep end.














A few weeks ago Cole my middle child runs in and says.....I'm cleaning up the driveway and the guy next door is at the foot of our driveway staring me down. Now until recently I have said nothing to him. I ignore him and take the higher road. You start to mess with my kids.....whole nother story. I walk out there.....and yell what the HELL are you staring at????? He storms off. I stand there and back he comes with a tree trimmer in his hand. He starts to trim his bushes that are in between his house and mine. He is throwing the trimmings in my driveway. He did this to the other people on the other side of him a week ago. I yell...(by the way, I sent my kids in the house at this point) So I yell.....Get your shit off my driveway! I have kept quiet for four years...NO MORE! He tells me to get the fuck in my house! At this point my oldest son had walked out to check on me. All the sudden my oldest son is saying...Don't talk to my Mom that way. As much as I love the fact that he is protecting me I tell him to go in the house because I got this. I go back in and tell Blake even if an adult is acting bad he should not put his two cents in.
Anyway I'm fed the fuck up with this guy. So I put my life size cardboard cut outs looking at his vegetable garden which is the picture above! I will take them down when he takes his...SMILE YOUR ON CAMERA SIGN DOWN that faces my house!






So tonight my poor neighbor on the other side of him is having to build pretty much a Berlin wall across her yard. This is because he stares at them and cusses and checks out their teenage daughter while she swims. My brother...aka...Lost is going over there to help them. So I walk over with him. As I'm coming back from their house here comes the germ. I'm walking on the public sidewalk. He comes from the opposite direction coming towards me on the edge of his grass. My first instinct is to cross the street. Bullshit I say.....I'm walking this fuck head is not going to intimidate me anymore. So I walk right past him, he is staring me down with this face that scares the shit out of me. Me even though my insides are in total panic mood I hold my cool and stare him down as well. It feels like this is going in slow motion. I feel pure panic mood in my body but I ain't going to break, I hold the stare down. I refuse to let this asshole make me feel uncomfortable in my neighborhood anymore.


I get back to my house feeling like Really????? What's wrong with this guy! Aidan wants to go walk our dog. This is something we should be able to to do without getting any shit. I say alright...lets walk the dog. So we go out for our walk. I say...Lets cross the street cause germ is in his front yard. We cross and the fucker stands in his yard staring us down with his hands on his hips! I start to wave at him really happy and nice! He yells at the top of his lungs to his wife to get the camera. Really dude? Your going to take a pic of me waving nicely at you????? Holy Shit, My house is in the tune of 70 K in the hole about now! If I could get rid of it I would, can't lose that much right now. But for Fucks sake this guy is driving me insane!


After re-reading this. I feel I should say Sorry Dad...aka...The Grump, for my potty mouth! I'm really mad though. Maybe you should not read anything I write that says crazy neighbor. Mom...aka...Debbie, I know your cool with this! You can have a little potty mouth once in a while too! Love that about you.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in Texas girl.. One of his toes over the property line and you have reasonable fear (with police reports to back you up) to unload a clip of ammo into this guy. And as the rest of his family comes to his side (aka, you think they are rushing you)load in another clip and finish the job.

Or... read the ordinances about lighting restrictions in your neighborhood and Aim the biggest fucking flood lights in all his windows and put motion sensors on them so that even if a bird flys by they go on.

Or... there is a sewage line clean out for the pipe that runs from his house to the street. In the middle of the night dump an entire back of hydraulic cement in to the clean out. It will back up sewage and shower water into their house and it will take a while for him to figure it out.

Or...I'll keep thinking.

Your friend from Chicago with the same name as your bro!