Monday, May 2, 2011

crazy neighbor

My baby birds are growing everyday! Almost time to eat them.....evil laugh!





Anyone who keeps up with this blog knows I have a crazy ass neighbor. While watching my neighbors pool last weekend he stood on his patio taking pictures of me. The smart ass in me struck a pose for him. The next day I walk out to go to my car and find this sign staring at me! I swear this guy has gone off the deep end.






My neighbor had a tree planting, cocktail drinking party last weekend! Here she is striking a pose in front of her new trees.






Here are the guys hard at work. Aidan thought he was funny when he jumped into a hole. Zack gave him a little water to see if he would grow.








Here is the crazy neighbor...aka...the Germ stalking us while we plant. He yelled "PUCK YOU" over the fence more than once. He called me a bitch when I walked by. One of my neighbors tried to be nice and ask him what's up. He yelled at him that he has pucked up! Me I've tried to be nice to this guy for three years and I'm just done at this point. Later his wife and him got out a video camera and a camera phone and started filming all of us with their token "Christian" music blasting. Who knows what he plans to do with that. It must be miserable to live such an angry life. I feel bad for him....what a waste of time it is being mad all the time.






The boys ran around like ninjas chasing each other through the yard. Besides the crazy Germ it was a pretty fun night.



Today I woke up to craziness in my house. Aidan woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He couldn't find HIS jacket. Guess who got the blame for that one. You guessed it me, myself, and I. Because I should know where all THEIR crap is right! Usually I do have everything ready to go in the am. Just to avoid things like this. I guess I have ruined them. Just wondering now how I can reverse this damage I've caused. If I keep going this way they are never going to move out. God, help their wives. I'm saying I'm sorry right now to any possible future daughter in laws.











After I booted their asses out the door and got Joe...aka...Lost off to work I headed to Walmart. While at Walmart I am mesmerized in the candy aisle and almost run into the twenty something year old stock boy. He smiles at me and we go about our business. While shopping there the stock boy keeps popping up making silly small talk with me. I'm at the check out counter about to finish up and I see him standing a few feet away. I pick up my phone and act like I'm making a call to avoid anymore small talk. While packing my shit in my car here he comes again. He asks if I need any help. I'm starting to think this guy is flirting with me. Maybe these palates are finally paying off. Maybe I look hot as shit....haha! I'm totally kidding by the way. I look like a raga muffin and I'm dressed like a frump. I don't know what this dudes problem is. I think it's that older women thing. Which by the way baffles me. I've seen the women in their twenties.......way hotter than anyone in their forties. Usually I can flirt with the best of um.....but not when I looking so rough. Not to mention dude would have to have a better job than Walmart stock boy. For I'm not young and dumb. Starting to wonder if there is a sign on my back that reads.....desperate housewive in need of rescue.







Back to reality I get home to unload the groceries, do laundry, and clean house. I pick up the kids at 3:00 and come home with a few extras as usual. Aidan is still on the wrong side of the bed. I'm in an awful mood because I'm cleaning. This is the same thing I'll be doing in a few days......just a dog chasing my tail. I throw some dinner in. Michael has a softball game. Aidan was planning on going but his friend is still over. After his friend goes home he wants me to ride him up to the game. This is one of the only nights I do not have to run someone somewhere. I explain to him I'm tired and just want to relax at this point. He keeps on and on. I tell him give me ten minutes of not saying a word and I will think about. I'm a total sucker so I'm planning on taking him at this point. Could he give me ten minutes????? HELL NO! He kept on and on. I look at him and say.....I'm serious....give me ten minutes. He starts to cry......Your not going to take me. Again I say......TEN MINUTES AIDAN. Once again.......Your not going to take me. This goes on a few more times. All of the sudden I lose it. It's almost like an evil twin took over. I find myself yelling and I can't stop. Now he is crying, I am screaming, and the dog is looking at me like I have three heads. The next thing I know I am crying. I feel about two feet tall. It's like I couldn't stop yelling at him. Yelling things that he could really give a shit about. Like laundry, cleaning, cooking, driving, sports, and the fact that I do everything for them. Pretty much leaving myself behind. Mother of the year I tell you. We finally calm down well I should say I calm down. I give him a hug and tell him I'm sorry I lost my mind for a minute. He now thinks I will take him to the game. I have to tell him NO way because he can't get rewarded for bad behavior even if mine was worst. So tonight I sit here feeling like the worst Mother in the world. I'm wondering if I changed who he could be as Oprah would say. Then I think....well he kind of changed who I could be by pushing my buttons. Fair is fair right???? No really I do feel awful that damn song...."I had a bad day" is running rapid in my brain. I hope tomorrow goes better.






On a final note I put the little guys to bed. I laid there for a while talking with them. Cole asked me is I would rather be killed by a shark, a fire, or by drowning. I think for a minute and I say....shark. He asks why and I say I think it would be the faster way to go. He then asks me if Ziggy was drowning in the Ocean would I try to save him. Thank God, he didn't ask me about Aidan. I tell him of course I would try to save him. Ziggy is our dog by the way. I ask him if he would save Ziggy. He tells me he would save Ziggy or any other dog that was drowning. Then he tells me even if a bird was drowning he would save them. So sweet, I just wonder where this overactive imagination comes from. Oh wait, that would be from me. Then the subject goes from sweet to awkward. He tells me he can't wait to have hair on his chest and under his arms. He asks if I have a hairy chest. I tell him girls don't have hair on their chest at least any he would like. He asks about my underarms, and legs. I tell him girls shave those areas. He asks where besides my head do I have hair?????.....AWKWARD. I tell him my arms..this is a Daddy conversation. So I kiss them goodnight and turn off the lights. While in the hall I hear Blake on the phone with someone behind his closed door. I can't help but be a little sad. He no longer wants me to hang out like the other two. Now I find myself laying on the floor outside his door trying to listen in. What I can't believe is his voice. It's like I'm listening to a man. I get teary eyed because......I had a bad day.

No comments: