Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yes the golden jerk is still here

So twisty is ugly and tries to steal the Vamp away from me. Sorry girl this guy only had eyes for me. We head out to the Nutty Brown free concert on Wednesday night. Super fun girls night out otherwise known as GNO!
After we get home my main man is waiting like a rock star for me. Who the hell wouldn't want a life size cardboard cut out??? He's hot as shit and he doesn't speak, well kind of! I do make him speak in my mind. Hello my name is Kerry and I'm checking into my padded cell as we speak. We took several pictures with the cardboard cut-outs but I can only show you a few. I would probably lose friends if I posted the rest. It's the simple things in life that keep me happy!



Twisty thinks she is going to lure these two away from me. I don't think so, they want someone much more experienced than her lame ass. Thank God the kids are in bed. They are not witnessing these shenanigan's. All I can think while writing this blog is when the hell am I going to grow up??? Never, I say! I'm a toy r us kid!


So The golden jerk called her girlfriend while at my house. She said...my Aunt Kerry is like a rock star! I want to stay here, screw shy town. She is following right our footsteps.....A total shit talker.



Her friend said...but Ella I will miss you! Ella is like...I don't care I'm staying with Aunt COOL Kerry and that's a fact! Then I over heard her say.......UMMM YEAH, my Aunt Kerry is by far the coolest person I know. She blows my Mom away!


The boys just love when cousin Ella comes to town. Cole has even come up with ways we can keep her. One time he says.....Kelly is young she could just have another. BTW, I'm totally on board with Cole's idea.


The Golden Jerk is going to do everything the boys do while she is here. I love that about her. Not afraid to get down and dirty.





The little Golden Jerk is taunting me. Just like she loves to do. She looks at me and says....Hey Kerry, step aside there's a new girl in town and everybody likes me. She says...I know it's hard to believe that people could like be better than you but it's a fact.



Me I just sit by the pool with my main man Ziggy. I enjoy the fact that she will be two soon. Terrible two's aren't all that cute. I may be able to re secure my spot on the family throne.





She is just taken back by the boys silly ways. It's cute how hard she laughs at them. I wish I could laugh at them that much. It seems I'm either yelling, repeating, breaking up a fight, or cleaning behind them. I want to laugh at them!






Ella can be most dramatic sometimes. I wonder where she gets that from. If I was going to say I would say Twisty, but shhh about that.




We have such a great watching my neighbors pool. I think they should go of town more often.




Every time Blake is around Ella he wants me to take a picture of the two of them on his phone. He then sends it to every girl he knows. This is because he calls himeself a "PLAYER". Please, he makes me laugh. He doesn't have a clue as to what a "player" is. When he tells me this crap my responce is always the same. I say.....I worked really hard to not raise "players" and if that's what you think you want to be then you better go play somewhere else. He always just looks at me like I'm crazy.




He he is teaching Ella how to text fifteen people at the same time. What a "player".

No comments: