Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Golden jerk is still here

This picture is a little blurry. These are the bird eggs nesting in our Topsy Turvy. They have hatched. I'm way behind on this blogging bullshit my Twisted sister got me into so there will be bird photos in the future. Twisty writes a blog too. In one of her entries she wrote that I ate the birds. One of her lame friends actually believed her. I'm tempted to take one of these baby birds hold it over my mouth, take a picture and send it to her. I fear the Mama will no longer feed it if I do that. I guess I will have to bottle the smart ass in me for another time.


The golden jerk loved to try and put crap on Ziggy. I don't think Ziggy was a fan. Every time he walked by Ella...aka...the golden jerk he nudged her and knocked her on her ass.



We took a ride to the mall. To see the giant Easter Bunny. While writing this I'm trying to remember my first encounter with the giant mall Easter bunny. I actually can't remember, sad I think I have killed one two many brain cells. My only memory of the Easter bunny is forgetting to leave him a carrot and being upset about. My Mom...aka....Debbie Downer told me to leave it on the table for him while were at church. I thought there is no way he will come back for it. I left it and low and behold he came back while we were at church. He even left a note. I was so excited that he would come back to my house just for a carrot. Oh to be young and dumb again! Life was so much easier. The golden jerk did not cry when she saw the bunny. I bet a giant mall bunny is a scary sight for a almost two year old. We talked Cole and Aidan into standing next to her. They are not really giant mall bunny fans these days. They are way to cool ya know.



Alright so she wouldn't crack a smile. Can't say I blame her. I wonder what the Hell is going through her mind right now. It might be something like....holy shit this giant white thing with ears that doesn't say a word has me on his lap, why does my Mom do this shitz to me???? The only "rabbit" I'm a fan of these days is the one with batteries. Most girls will know exactly what I'm talking about. It's a whole new meaning to the "rabbit" for me!


Cole is a trooper fer sure! He just does this to please Ella.


After the giant mall freaky bunny we hit a movie. This is the golden Jerks first film. She is a rock star! Doesn't say a word through the whole thing. I think I may like her. Once again, I'm not really a writer, sorry for mis-spellings, run on sentencing, yada yada yada, it is what it is!

No comments: