Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm bored

While uploading pictures to the computer I find these! Hello the it's.....the hey look at me generation of children. Yes I raised them....Mom Hell!



Nice face here! So Aidan and Cole headed out with my friend Ash to her ranch. They went to work goats. This was three hours of pure bliss for me. There were no......I'm so bored what can I do.... He just hit me.....what are we going to do today....it's no fair....I never get anything......or the blood curdling scream of MOMMMMMMMMM. What do I do.....I settle in for a little shit TV from my DVR.



What's with the face??????? The boys get home from the ranch. Cole runs and and says.....I said Thank you to miss Ashley, but Aidan just jumped out of the car without a word. I can always count on them to throw each other under the bus. We are really working on better manners this summer, so I don't go to Mom Hell. BTW, totally stole "Mom Hell" from my twisted sister. Happy Twisty???? I ask Aidan to come over to me. He says......I did say Thank you! I say......Hey Aidan....You do know that your nose grows when you lie. He looks at me funny grabs his nose and runs away. He is now in the bathroom checking his nose. He does not know but I followed his little lying ass. I run back into the family room and wait for him to resurface. He comes around the corner with a shit eating grin on his face. I say.....Come over here little boy, I'm going to check your nose. He walks over and I put my hand on his nose. I say....it feels alittle bigger to me. He says......No it doesn't I checked it. I say to him.......why would you have to check it if you didn't lie, you little liar?????? BUSTED! He shrugs his shoulders with that little shit eating grin on his face! Mama knows everything! The faster you get that through your little lying head the better off you will be!






Tough guy face....laugh my a$$ off! So this am I was woken to the sweet sound of an all out brawl between Blake and Cole. Talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Sad thing is I might just have been dreaming about the hot Vamp. I want to scream.....SHUT THE FRONT DOOR at the top of my lungs That's just a nicer way of saying Shut the fuck up! I take a deep breath....as I have taken many deep breaths the last few weeks. I have a tiny argument in my head about getting a hold of myself. I get up....even though I'm in dire need of at least another hour of uninterrupted Vamp dreams. I go up to see what this first argument of the day is about. It is over a damn X-box game. Cole wanted to play one of Blake's games, of course Blake was just about to play this game he hasn't looked at in months. Now we have two X-box systems in our house to avoid fights! Hello Mom hell....my name is Kerry. Sad thing is this is pretty much lazy parenting at it's finest. I beg Blake to please let Cole play this game so I can go back to bed. He argues his point. I'm having NO part of this. I Yellllllll, all I do is give up expensive a$$ boots so you Jack tarts can have the things you want......NOW DO ME THIS FAVOR SO I CAN SLEEP! PLEASE LET HIM PLAY THE GAME YOU HAVEN'T LOOK AT IN MONTHS. He finally agrees and I go back to bed. I try like HELL to fall back asleep and go back to that hot Vamp dream. My lame brain is having No part of it.












While writing this entry tonight dumb and dumber are right under me. They are making shit out of paper believe it or not. It is after midnight these two never slow the hell down. I'm laughing at their conversation. Aidan says.....Cole do you have a song stuck in your head? Cole says....yes I do. Aidan says...what song? Cole starts singing Tim McGraw...I went sky diving, rocky mountain climbing, I love deeper, live like you are dying. Now he is belting out the lyrics. Is it bad that I want to chuck something at his head????? Mom Hell...just sayin. Cole then asks Aidan what song is in his head. Aidan starts to sing.....Aidan is now singing Black and yellow, black and yellow. Now I can't get this shit out of my brain. I'm going from country to rap....my brain is spinning. They are still making some paper a$$ boat with wake boards. Cole says....This is beast. Aidan says...this is pimped out. I puke in my mouth just a little thinking what Mom hell will be like. I know I'm running with this Mom hell thing but it makes me laugh. So I stop typing and ask...What does pimped mean????? They both respond with....it means it is cool. I tell them...ya know that manners thing were working on??? They say..... yes. I say using the word "pimped" is not using great manners. Next they are talking about how my twisted sister would be so impressed with their paper shit since she is a teacher and loves art. Holy shit I can't get that sky diving song out of my head....bullshit I say! Starting to think my blogging should be an add for birth control. I went sky diving, Rocky mountain climbing, I went two point seven seconds on a bull, I hope you get your chance to live like you were dying. If I wake up singing this country shit I'm going to be pissed for sure....I hate country, these people I live with have tainted me! Posted by Picasa

No comments: