Thursday, June 9, 2011

There's only one queen in this house, so I hope!

There's only one queen in this house, so I hope. Only time will tell. The first week of summer vacation my drawers and closets are driving me to the point of insanity. Don't ask me why I didn't get this shit done before the kids got out for summer. Oh wait, too much time to nap and watch shit TV. Now these people I live with have taken over everything including my computer and TV. I find myself walking around looking in closets and drawers wondering how this shit happened. Oh yes too many naps and shit TV. So I'm cleaning out my closet and my bathroom drawers the first week. I come across this crown. I put the crown on walk out and ask the kids what this crown means. Blake has some friends over. One says....it means your a princess. I say.....well yes I am a princess but that's not where I'm going with this. Cole says....it means your looking pretty. I say....not where I'm going with this. Blake doesn't even look up to acknowledge what I'm talking about this whole time. Since I'm not a phone he looks right through me. Aidan shrugs his shoulders. Blake's other friend says....It means your the queen of the house. BINGO. So I tell the kids I'm going to wear this crown around the house and they better obey this queen or there will be hell to pay. Not working thus far...just sayin!




These people have tried like hell to steal this crown. This queen is having no part of that. I've had some funny conversations with these people I live with since summer has started. The kids have gone fishing every day at the pond in our hood. I drop them off in the morning and go back and forth to check on them. I went back to check on them. Aidan says....this Grandma was talking to us. I say....how did you know she was a Grandma??? He says.... she smiled really nice, was in a good mood, and smelled the way Grandma's smell. I ask....what do Grandma's smell like???? He says...ya know full of strong perfume. I just have to laugh.





They try to de crown me once again! No part of that for sure. There is only one queen in this male driven house and it is me! So we are going to "DICKS SPORTING GOODS" to buy some fishing hooks and fish shit. As we are pulling up Cole says......Do you know some guys call their wiener Dick. I play stupid and say....Do they really????? Cole says...yes some guys have a name for their wiener and it is Dick. I say...that's weird. He says...I think it's kind of cool that they have a name for it! I say...please don't start calling yours Dick. You don't get it yet but I will be the one that pays for this if you call it that. He says....Ok Mama.



Later that night we are driving home from HEB. Cole says....Mom can I start cussing next year since I'm going to be in 5th grade? Then he says...I feel stupid when I say crap all the time and other kids say the "S" word. I say....HELL No, you can cuss in middle school and you can only cuss with guys. I tell him he should never cuss in front of girls or parents. He says...alright. Then he asks if he can cuss with Grandpa when he is in middle school since Grandpa is a guy. I tell him he can never cuss in front of Grandpa. I tell him I am in my forties and Grandpa does still not approve of cussing from me. Which is probably why I like to cuss so much. I also tell him Grandpa never cusses in front of Grandma, Kelly, or me because he respects us. I also tell him that Grandma, Kelly , and me like to cuss and it drives Grandpa crazy. Then he says....So it will be ok for me to cuss with Grandma, Kelly, and you! I say....your missing my point dude. DON'T CUSS IN FRONT OF WOMEN AND WE ARE WOMEN EVEN THOUGH YOU ONLY SEE US AS GRANDMA, AUNT, AND MOM! It's a respect thing for Gods sake.


This one tries to de crown me. Once again no part of this. I'm holding my ground on this one. I have begged him to hang with us this summer. He is held up in his room sleeping, listening to music, and texting. So sad! Sorry for miss spellings, bad grammar, and things that don't read right! too tired to check! In need of a ghost writer to make me sound smart!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: