Saturday, June 18, 2011

Girls weekend!

We headed out Friday for GWO! Otherwise known as GIRLS WEEKEND OUTING. I posted this on FB. My twisted sister responded Giant Womanly Orgasm. Though I don't like to give her credit much I think...CLEVER for sure. It is the equivalent to an orgasm...just sayin. It's funny when your young you can't wait to get away with your hot piece of man meat, the older you get you can't wait to get away from your hot piece of meat with your girlfriends. Lets just say I took off and didn't look back on this one!









We pulled up to the most amazing house on lake Travis. It is C's b-day, which is the perfect excuse for GWO. Our friend Jeanine had a great connection to get us this house. Shout out to Jeanine! I'm wondering if I stayed if the people would notice me! I clean and cook like a rock star, they may not mind me here. I swear I will send food to the people I live with!








So I said before we were staying in a house on lake Travis. Do you see the lake view behind me????? Well we are in a drought here in TX. A few beers and it's all good. The house is amazing. The best part about it is no one yelled MOM all weekend. No one asked me where their shit was and no one asked me what's for dinner! Bliss I tell you!








The heat got to me again.....do you think I'm peeing in this pot????? Not so much!








Ann Geddies got into my overheated brain. She said I could be the next big thing in this flower pot! Just looking for my five minutes!








Hello the heat gets to me once again! I might just think I'm a super model! Five minutes are you there yet????? Oh yes wait, someone would need to stretch my ass another six inches for me to be a model! In a perfect world! Easy button why don't you exist in the real world?????







Like I said before amazing house! Amazing memories too.







We head out to Johnny Fins the first night! I don't know if Erin is more disturbed by the sign that reads no adult beverages beyond this point or if it's they card people forty and over! We didn't carded and we are pissed!







Erin doesn't pick up a man she picks up a duck instead! For fucks sake, I hope she washed her hands!








We have to wheel Erin out of the place! She's a one drink girl on a good night! I think we took her to the dark side this night!









Ya know that latest Katy Perry song????? The Friday night one??? We could have rewritten it! Btw, I want to be Katy Perry for a week minus the husband! Let's just say our weekend went something like this.......It's Friday night...we were dancing to 80's trash. were one eyed with our hands in the air doing the lawn mower , sprinkler, and the running man. Damn I think I'm pretty slammed. Were thinking we are pretty hot, truth be known were really not. Someone caught a Duck, all I have to say is what the fuck. There's a moment with a pole, I'm laughing so hard I could really roll. Wait I think I'm Michael Jackson, this is sure to get a reaction. I'm trying to electric slide, I might have hurt my thigh. Stuffing chips and cheese whiz in our mouth. Laughing so hard we have fallen off the couch. I have bruises from here to there. I might have pissed in a bush, the girls surely saw my tush, not to mention my bush. Omg, there's clothes everywhere, someone is sure to have a scare! Please dear God do not let us play truth or dare! Were kicking the band off the stage, singing happy b-day, we are definitely not acting our age. Taking shots that taste like whip cream, its almost like a dream. Picking up a giant man! Omg, I really need a fan. It's Friday night were laughing with our hearts! Were taking crazy pics! Were singing in the dark. Were jumping in the pool. Cannon balls might just rule. They didn't teach you this shit in Catholic school. Please be a dear, and hand me Oh yes my last beer, I still think I am thinking clear. I will have a hangover as I fear. Were talking crazy shit,,,It's Friday night! We have stories that will stop you heart. Someone's passed in the ants. I think I just pissed my pants. There is crap everywhere.....It's Friday night! We could have our own damn show......That's all I will say though! Posted by Picasa

No comments: