Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The last week of school

Why can't the last week of school just be relaxing?????? It is always a cluster fuck of last minute papers, forms, projects, and parties!

It is also the week where all the crap comes home from school. The journals are my favorites. I like to see what the kids wrote about. Cole's journals were particularly interesting not to mention embarrassing. His spelling is horrendous. Though I can't blame him he gets that from me. Oh me gosh what the teacher must think of me. I bet I was the topic of conversation over cocktails.


I'm going to write down a few of his most interesting journal entries. I will not change the horrendous spelling either. It is way too funny.


WHO MADE GUNS



Who made guns. Why are they made. All they do is kill people. What if you assadnette your frind in the head. I think guns are cool but not when they kill family members. By....Cole Cavender


Thank God we do not keep guns in our house!


Padre Island



Padre Island has lots of sharks close to land. the waves don't stop coming. The water can suck you in if you go out in the oshin. You can get sucked to the bottom of the water and the shark will eat you. You can fly a kiyt over the water and look at shark fins going by. by...Cole Cavender

Hey anyone want to take a trip to Padre Island????????



Bob the Bried
I was in Astan looking up at the sky. I saw a talking bried come down from the sky. He landed next to me and said hi my name is Bob. What is your name. I said Cole. Hi Cole can you fly? No I wish I koed. I don't have wings. The bried said lets make you some. I said ok. I went to my dads sicinte lab. Me and Bob made stronge wings that was matal and very very big too. I climbed up a tree and jumped off and fell. I broke everything.

WAAAAAA, WAAAAA, WAAAAAA! Totally related to Debbie.

BEST FRINDS
My best frinds Brien, Enzo, Collen and me beat up a gay wade.


Seriously???




This is a random entry



Why do we write in this stupid notebook? When I was inbarast I was in PE picking my noisie in front of a girl. The teacher yelled at me and the whole class stared at me with my finger up my nose.



Here's one that saved my ass just a little


GOALS


goals, goals, are stuff that you no and try to do better the next time. I'm going to try to be a better person and frind.


Snowboarding




The best vacation ever is when I went snowboreding. I was so good my Dad called me a champ. after I dumped my girfrind.


WTF? I swear I raise them better.


Random

I gave Mrs. Troppy(his teacher) 1 million dollars for teacher apprciation day. To toeke us on one week of field days then to weeks of basketball games. She let us skip school for the 1 million dollars. She bought us ice cream and the last day we all played basketball and football.




Really. kid gives the teacher 1 million???? What about Mama???

Random

If I had no television I would be super mad because that means no Xbox 360. I would go to the prasident and tell him to invent TV.




I would be super mad too if there was no TV!




Here's a great one!




I was playing football and a dog came out of no where. My big brother called it Fred. BOOM! I get crashed the dog jumped on me and humped me!




I almost choked when I read that. Mother of the year here!


Lordy, Lordy, glad this school year is over. It's going to be a long summer with these people I live with!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: