Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day!

So Fathers Day week my kids were all concerned about how to make their Dads fathers day perfect. Earlier in the week they were shopping on line for wake board boats. All I have to say is this on line shopping shit is for the birds.....too much info out there. They have found things they would have never known existed before. This just for me makes parenting even harder. They even borrowed my phone to call a guy in CA to see how much he wanted for his boat. I followed them to see why they needed my phone. They whispered to each other and planned who would make the call and what they would say. I had to laugh as one made the phone call and the other one danced around the room kicking up his legs in excitement. Then they wanted to know how the could make 30k in a week. I hate to burst their ignorance is bliss bubble but a wake board boat is out of the question. Unless we win the lotto.....Hello universe, I see myself winning 80 million....DO U HEAR ME UNIVERSE????? Ya know there are those people that say if you ask the universe you shall receive....I've been asking for 80 million...still waiting.....and I do believe. Trying to explain to dumb and dumber that there is no way we are raising this much money in a week is a huge headache for me. Wish they were as concerned about raising three hundred dollar boots for me on Mothers day....much easier. Just sayin. They weren't on line shopping for boots for me....just sayin again. Wondering why I'm the one at every school function and driving their ass to every practice every game, wearing their gear to support them. Why aren't they trying to figure out how to get me boots. A damn lemonade stand in this hood would have taken care of that. I'm not bitter. I know this is just in fact a Mama's job. Oh wait it is Father's day.


They settled for a new grill since his grill pooped out and he loves to grill. I took them to pick out the one and lead them in the right direction to what he would want. They were really excited. Being a Mom I am a master manipulator into tricking them into thinking they picked out this grill even though I did!

Father's day morning we head to lake Austin. Now we do have a boat.....not a wake board boat but a ski boat. This is what they want to do on Father's day.

Daddy is happy the kids are happy. Mom is in an over sized hat hoping not to get anymore sun damage on her face.

Cole as usual is our entertainment for the day.

Ut Oh, the po po!

I tell the kids sunscreen is important...this is what I get. Better safe than sorry is what I think.


Blake thinks he is all that and a bag of chips....Don't really think this age is amusing. But he is mine and it is what it is.


It is a fun day...even though I come off the lake looking like a lake rat. What's with those chicks that look lake hot anyway?????




So since I'm behind on my blog as I am in life this post should have been done a week ago. I'm thinking of everything I wanted to talk about in this week. One being I was laughing when I saw I had a regular reader from Gloucestershire. Had to google that shit, never heard of it! Shout out to ya though! Thank you for reading this craziness from Gloucestershire. Every am I check my E-mails and my two little shadows sit on the sofa across from me talking craziness. The other morning Aidan who is the youngest says...Hey Cole I don't think Santa is for real. Cole being my dreamer says...Of course he is....Mama has a picture of him in the family room. Thank God for photo shop is all I'm thinking. For once Santa goes away life becomes too real...the crazy, the bad, and evil surface. The longer as I can prevent this the better they will be.




My brother...aka..lost has been staying with us for six months. He is about to head home against my kids better judgement. Who knew I had a con artist in the house, Aidan who knows Joe is is going, goes up to his room and says...Hey Joe since your going Mom wants us to hang out and spend quality time with you. Joe says...great what are we going to do? Aidan says....you are going to take Mom's car and take us to game stop to buy games. Then we will come home play our games for a while, we will rent movies and stay up all night. Now I never said any of this. Con artist at his finest!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: