Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just call me Lulu

I'm having one of those nights! The kind where I sit back and imagine my name is Lulu. Lulu is single and is a famous rock star. She lives downtown in her penthouse with her dog. It is clean and she has a full staff. She is happy and always looks refreshed. Probably because she is single and has no kids. You would think she would be lonely but she's not at all. She has an ass load of boots to keep her company. Great boots! Expensive boots! She drives around town in her convertible. Her car does not smell like stinky sweaty boys. It doesn't have cleats and candy wrappers on the floor. When she doesn't feel like driving she takes her limo. She has a drop dead gorgeous driver. She doesn't have to workout and you can still bounce a quarter off her ass! When she walks in a room she turns heads. She has a boy toy, he has proposed several times.  She does not want to settle into suburbia life though.

Lulu is tall and thin. She has long brown hair and green eyes. She is confident but not conceded. She has a kick ass wardrobe. She is smart as a whip. People listen to what she has to say. She drinks fancy martini's never beer. Her hair is always perfect and her nails are always done. She takes care of her family. She often takes her friends and family on great vacations. She owns a house on the beach. She goes there for months at a time. Where  she does yoga and meditates. She has been around the world. She has a friend named GiGi that drives a BMW and has great boots too. Sounds great doesn't it???? I often think if I could really write I would write a book about her. Now if you hear me around town asking my kids to call me Aunt Lulu.....call my therapist. That means I finally went off the deep end.

"WTF"....mommy moment of the day! Cole decided he was going to clean the bathroom. He actually did a great job. When he was done he called me in to gloat. I told him he did a wonderful job. His response......"Can you and Aidan try to keep this clean now, cause I worked really hard on it". I laughed loudly. He asked what I was laughing at. I told him..."I clean something every day in this house" "I ask you if you can keep it clean"...."BTW, that never happens". His response..."I'm serious mom, you guys need to keep this clean". My response......"BLAAAAA, HAAAAA, HAAAAAAAA".

No comments: