Monday, May 6, 2013

UNIVERSE ARE YOU THERE??

The weekend is coming to a close once again. Once again I'm plotting to be a changed person come Monday! Once again my weekend caused me to choose beer, delicious burgers, and sugary DR. Pepper. So I'm on the Working out, eating right, blaaaa, blaaaaa, blaaaaa band wagon.

 I found a picture of my X boyfriend on the Internet this weekend. My two major X boyfriends are not on Facebook. It makes me mad. I'm curious. I want to see how their life turned out. I'm sure most people are curious about a X. I want to see if they married or if they had kids. What they do and of course if they aged well. Once in a while I type their name in the friend search. Nothing, every time. It's bullshit. Everyone is on Face book. How come the two people I want to check are not there????? Actually there are three. Anyways one popped up on linkedin. This is almost worst. It does have a picture but doesn't give you any info about him. Except what his job is. The slug has a good job....go figure. I'm not bitter! Yes, my nose just grew! Dude still owes me money!!!!! That damn fudgicle . He really looks the same except he's gray. So his picture just pisses me off! I was hoping he aged badly. I'm working on evil thoughts like this. Sometimes I just can't help myself. A women scorned can be evil. The next day I show Hubs his picture. He looks at it and says.."He looks fat". I'm like.."Are we looking at the same picture???". He says..."He looks like a dork". Keep telling yourself that!!!!! I say..."He looks like Clooney to me". He rolls his eyes. I say.."can't you just be a man and admit that he looks like Clooney?". He says.."Fine, a fat Clooney". He's not fat..I don't know why Hubs is trying to say he looks fat. Then Hubs says.."Why do you even care???? I don't care what my X's look like". I do think "Bullshit" but whatever. I tell him it's because I'm a girl and that's how most girls are. He says.."That's stupid". Yes but this is why someone made millions on a book called" Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus". Men can disconnect. A women will feel a connection to anyone in their lives that ever touched them. No pun intended!

So the house thing. They finally started our/my dream home. I'm getting really sick of being in this rental. I feel I can't settle in here. More than half my crap is in storage or in the extra room boxed up. I forgot what I even have. I'm ready to settle in somewhere, anywhere at this point. I've waited so long that I have become un motivated. Hubs has been on me to pick out light fixtures and paint. The house has turned out to be more money than we thought it would be. It has caused a few fights and many crying meltdowns! Note to self....NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER BUILD ANOTHER CUSTOM HOME AGAIN UNLESS YOU SHIT MONEY! So I picked the paint colors. The damn fixture site sent me over the edge. The web site has a 1000 pages for lights over the island. Remember I'm an over thinker. I tell Hubs "I'm done, you pick the lights". He is like..."Oh hell no, I will hear about the lights I picked that are not right forever". I tell him.."I will just change them out if I don't like them". He says.."We're out of money after this house, so you need to pick". I tell him.."I'm going to win the lotto because I've asked the Universe". He rolls his eyes and says..."Can you please pick some lights". Of course picking lights pisses me off. We have a budget, it's hard to stay in it. Note to self.....NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER PICK THE ONES THAT SAY..."CALL FOR PRICING". "Dear Universe, I'm a lotto winner....a huge one at that"! Someday I will live in this house! I'm hoping since I designed it and picked every damn thing in it that it looks the way it does in my head. Sometimes things look way better in my head!

I went to the Jimmy Buffet concert this weekend. Great people watching. So much fun too. Lots of older people there. I hope I'm like them when I get even older! When we got home, I was slightly buzzed. Our friend was here from Dallas. We put music on. I was dancing around like fool doing all the crazy moves. Sprinkler, running man, pick the fruit or groceries, and so on and so on. Blake....the not so charming prince had his friend over. He told me to stop dancing because I was embarrassing him in front of his friend. Now his friend is like my kid. He's been around since we moved here. I say "He doesn't care". Blake is like.."really stop Mom". I tell him if he doesn't like it then go away". He was raining on my buzz parade!  Aidan...aka Pig Pen was the bat boy at the high school baseball game. He was so excited telling me all the stories about his night. Big shout out to my friend Patti for taking him to the game. Since our baseball team is in the playoffs they all dyed their hair bleach blonde. Well some look orange but who cares! Aidan wanted to dye his to match. So Mom of the year dyed his hair to match. Put your gravels (spelling?)  away....he is my third! Being the third he has turned out to be the best student and never gets in trouble. Maybe I should have been hands off for the others. He had such a great time. He looks up to my friend Patti's son because he is catcher like him. Right now Jason is his hero. I think it's cute. Jason is a great kid and a great athlete. Big shout out to coach Payne and coach Whitman (spelling?)  for making him feel like a rock star. He will remember this night forever. It's times like these that make all the wanting to pull your hair out worth it.

Anyway....I have to have a "WTF" mother moment. Mine was with Cole...I know your shocked. He was getting ready tonight after we rented breakfast club and silver lining. He said breakfast club the teenagers looked 30. They kind of did. They don't look like the teenagers today. He told me silver lining was the worst movie he has seen. Then he said..."At least the ended it right". I say..."why do you think they ended it right?". He says..."At least you see it ended happy, they didn't leave you with questions". I loved the movie. So my "WTF" moment came after the movie. I told the kids to get what they want to wear to school out. Cole grabs Aidan's shirt. I say.."that's Aidan's shirt and it's too small for you". He says..."it shows off my muscles and Blake steals my shirts all the time to show off his". Monkey see, monkey do????? What I'm thinking is you don't really have muscles yet...at least the kind that pop out in a shirt. I don't want to rain on his parade though. I ask..."if there a girl your trying to impress with these muscles???". He says..."I'm not telling you because you will blog about it". I say..."how do you know about my blog??'. He says.."my friends have googled my name and saw your blog". Oh, shit!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to stop blogging. I think the kids will enjoy it when they are older....at least most of it. I wish my parents had done this. There are so many things and emotions I would forgot about. When I read back I laugh and cry. My God........life goes way too fast! Love the picture I posted on tonight's blog! Cole's face just brings a smile to mine...Love that kid! Anyway it's late I'm not proof reading and I own my spelling sucks! Tomorrow I'm a new and improved version of myself...DO YOU HEAR ME UNIVERSE???? I HATE FAT FOODS, DR PEPPER, BEER, AND ANYTHING BAD FIR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: