Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm a unicorn shiting rainbows all over Austin

 So mama don't get out much. At least that's what I keep telling everyone. So Mama got out tonight. I was a unicorn shiting rainbows all over Austin. I got such a kick out of this unicorn mask that I sent many text out with the picture. It called my name from the store front window...really. First text went to my sister.....aka...Twisty. I said..."I'm a unicorn spreading rainbows". She text right back...."WTF, is happening?". "Where are you and where did you get that mask?". I text back..."I'm out spreading rainbows". She text.."You have lost your shit". I text Cole next. I send him the picture and say..."May the unicorn be with you". He text ..."Where is that?" I text..."I'm the unicorn". He text back..."cool". Next I text Blake...aka the not so charming prince. I send him the pic and say..."I'm a unicorn". He text back..."Are you ok????". I text back...I'm good spreading rainbows".  He text back..."Your acting weird". I text my dad....aka..Grumps next with the pic. I say..."I'm out crapping rainbows". I can't say shit cause he doesn't love girls who cuss. I guess your wondering who I came from. I am too! I got no response. Either he was having no part of my immaturity or he was sleeping cause he's old! I text Hubs....he ignores me..surprise, surprise! I text some friends too. I think they all think I went off the deep end with no arm floaties. All I see is rainbows. Mostly because I'm away from these people I live with. I wanted to buy this mask. It was expensive though. I thought it might be fun to mess with people on the street with. I could come up with some fun stuff to do with this mask. I could just have some fun spreading rainbows if I shit rainbow money. How much fun would that be????
 I went out with a few great girls. We had a nice dinner and went to a few great places in Austin after. A shout out to Kim for planning this great night. Sometimes when these people send me over the edge I'm thankful for friends like this. What a great night.
So here are my cute shoes. They hurt like hell. Back story. When I was getting ready I had Hubs help me buckle these bitches. He said..."Are you crazy????? Your going to break your ass in these". I say..."I'm a pro, I have worn heals out forever, your crazy". So they were cute. Really hard to walk in. They made my legs look slimmer though. So after about our third stop. We were walking back to the car. I fell. Shout out to Dawn for trying to catch me. Then I fell a second time. I reached in the air as if there was something there to help me not fall. My friends belly laughed at me. I heard people around me laughing. Now I was buzzed for sure, but drunk I was not. I was on uneven ground, plus I was tired from spreading rainbows around town. My friends helped me get these bitches off. I could walk just fine without them. Don't think we didn't laugh all the way home about it though. This is why I love my girlfriends. We can laugh even when we make unicorn asses out of ourselves! May the colors of the rainbow be with you. I may have to get that unicorn mask to entertain myself.....it's the little things!!!!!

No comments: