Sunday, June 2, 2013

When Pinterest has gone too far!


 I'm a Pinterest junkie. But sometimes this shit gets crazy. The picture above you can make a replica of yourself into gummy candy. Who thinks of this shit???? Really! Can you imagine having a party and serving your guest a gummy replica of yourself???? Mine would be soaked in Vodka. Mine would be naked too! I would love to see peoples reaction to that. I would insist they take a bite! When they did I would say..."Ouch, that was my boob".
 Now when I saw this next picture I thought "I really want one of these". What a conversation piece. I would have to take it to an evil genius level though. Now if I had one it would say  "Baaaaaa, baaa" when someone sat in it. I would have a voice box put in the seat. It would have clever sayings. I was thinking about some funny shit my sheep could say. I think they would "BAAAAA" first. Then they would say "my name is Lambchop, this is my friend BOOOOB, and this is curly". My sheep chair would then say..."you are a sheep thrill". "I'm  a woolly bully" "I'm a sheep date" When Hubs would sit in it it would say "Your a sheepskate" When the kids would sit in it they would say..."Your getting sheepy" Man I really want one of these! Of course it would make sheep fart noises too. If anyone is wondering what to get me as a house warming gift  I just dropped you a big hint!!!!!!!!
This one just makes me laugh. I would love to walk around town sporting a deer bun. I would act like it was normal. I would have a purse full of materials to make any jealous people their own. I would figure out a way for it to talk to people too. I would be standing in a Walmart. Someone would be talking about my bun. Then it would say..."Say it to my face, I deer you".
How funny would this be to take to a baby shower???????? Right before the person opened it you could yell "Your going to love this I made it myself". Can you imagine their face????? Then you can say in a total serious voice..."Don't you just love it".
So I found this gem on Pinterest too. You put a picture in a jar and fill it with olive oil. Weird looking, right???? This could be a great conversation piece. You could even cook with it. When your guest are over you could be cooking with your "I'm so full of myself olive jar". You could say in a very serious voice "What do you think of Hubs and I covered in oil?". "Bet you can't wait to eat what I'm cooking".  You could also give these as gifts. What would be even funnier if you put your own picture in it. You could act like it's the greatest gift ever. Brag about how you made it yourself. Tell them you are watching them while they cook. The possibilities are endless!

Here's some more good Pinterest crazy shit. Marshmallows strung from the ceiling as if it is snow. You could have a dinner party. Every few minutes you could say..."I can't believe it's snowing in here". Then you could say.."Isn't the snow beautiful?". Of course you need your serious voice. You could sing Xmas songs about snow. Then you can say..."Lets catch the snow in our mouths". You could obnoxiously start to eat the marshmallows. Once again the possibilities are endless. But if you want to keep your friends these are not great ideas.

1 comment:

Dawn Kaiser said...

You are making me pee my pants!!!