Monday, June 3, 2013

The bachelorette

 The first one on one date goes to Brooks.....aka.....The Disney prince. As Dez and Brooks drive away. The guys all complain about how hard it is to watch. Because they know her so well after five minutes.

I think MR Disney Prince is charming. His voice seems a little swishy though. Makes me think he's floating on light loafers. He seems sincere and honest. He throws out his best sad story. He's a smart Disney prince. He knows a women is a sucker for a sad story. We go into "I can fix and coddle him" mode. I think I may be in love with this one. He ruins it for me a little when they interview him and he says..."I feel like I know her so well already". Come on dude, really you don't know shit.....except she's hot.
Back at the house the pack of wolves await their group date card. So the group date. These bitches are going to rap. Kasey really has a perma smile that's driving me nuts. The black guy can't dance....."Really". So disappointing. Is that even possible?????? I can't help but wonder why Brandon is pant less. Captain under pants can't rap worth a crap either. During the commercial break I "google" the rap video. It's kind of funny.

After the rap party it's off to drink with 14 hungry wolves. Alright so Zak W.....aka...shirtless spray tan junkie is surprisingly nice. He may not be the circus monkey I thought he was. The journal was a nice thoughtful gift. He is much more charming with clothes on.

Mikey T...aka...Italian stallion is chatting it up(he loves to talk) with Dez when Ben...aka...Mayor Mc Cheese intrudes. He may be cute but a little overly confident for my taste. Mean while Brandon is trying to convince the guys he's not that worried about the lonely rose on the table. Bullshit.

James looks like he should have starred on the Soprano's. He is a total Ben hater. He's more worried about hating Ben than talking to Dez. While I'm watching I'm rudely interrupted by Pig Pen. He pulls his pants down to show me an ass pimple. I tell him to go show Hubs. Ben is busy talking to Dez about his kid. That's sweet and all but please dude. Maybe you should ask her some questions about her. You can only ride that kid thing so long before it gets BORING!

Brandon looks over to see Ben and Dez kissing. It's hard for him, he never expected to feel this way. This way about what???? Hating Ben or barely knowing Dez because your too busy hating Ben????? Looks like he could cry....Please cheese ball. Mikey T.....yet another Ben hater. Decides he is going to set Ben straight. You go boy.....good luck with that!

Back at the house four wolves are left waiting for a date card. Bryden gets the date! Woo woo....Military man.

They flash back to the group date. Brandon is becoming more and more of a creepy stalker. He finally gets his time to shine. Right away he hits her with his sad story. He had to raise his family since he was 11 because his mom was a druggie. He is coming on way to strong.....total creeper.

And the rose goes to Ben...aka...Mayor mc cheese. The guys are visibly pissed off about it. I'm starting to think Ben is arrogant. That is such an unattractive trait.

Time for Brydens date. He's a little Channing Tatum like. On the date he doesn't know what brie cheese is. I don't know why but I find it cute. Side note........I really want to drive that car!!!!!! Later in the date he swoops in with his sad story. He was in an accident. He even has snap shots of it. Buzz kill Military Man.....the pics were over kill. While watching him I want to push his bangs a bit to the side. He gets the rose. I guess the picture of him banged up with his Teddy bear didn't scare her off. Well played, cough, cough!

They end up in the hot tub. It's painful to watch because he has zero game. How many different ways can he say this night's amazing. About ten boring uncomfortable ways!!!!! She knows this conversation is BORING.....So she says....."Kiss me already". At least it looked like he was a decent kisser.

Off to the Rose Ceremony. Brooks, Ben, and Bryden have their perma smiles on. Michael feels the need to share his sad story. How many sad stories can one show have????? I guess he is trying to get a sympathy rose. Ben interrupts right in the middle of his sad story. This sends the guys over the edge with no arm floaties.

The Ben hating flying monkeys are released. The Ben haters seem to be more worried about him than Dez. Lots of guy drama. But now it's time for the painfully uncomfortable rose ceremony. That Robert guy seriously looks like he's going to cry. They keep flashing on him. I have to look away.

The Black guy is gone.....I'm sad he seemed pretty normal. Even if he can't dance.

Robert should have cried cause he gets his walking papers. I love when he says...."I didn't see this coming". Really cause you sure looked like you were close to tears in there.

Nick.....Is a little shocked!!!!! He talks about being heartbroken. Please dude you never even kissed her and hardly talked to her. What I'm shocked about is what a dork he sounds like!!!!!!!

The coming attractions.......An ambulance.....I'm totally shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: