Monday, January 3, 2011

Just another year of a long list of New Years resolutions.

We have a family tradition to make ginger bread houses every year. This year Aidan my baby was the only one who wanted to uphold that tradition. Sad but true my babies are no longer babies. All you people with young ones out there, enjoy these little in conveniences because like your Mama's tell's you it does go fast.
This may just be the last year for him too. So I did enjoy this little ginger bread time as much as a pain in the ass it really is. I did think it was cute when Aidan finished his house and he told me this was one of his favorite things about X-mas. See I'm really not all that bad after all.

New Years Eve my friend Kimberly and my cousin Chelsea came to Austin for a visit. We headed out for a New Years Eve party at my neighbors house.

The party was great but what happens at the party stays at the party. For God Sakes I need to keep my friends.
Jen and me got on line on this crazy picture web sight and recorded ourselves acting stupid. This video ended up on facebook and I lost four friends. Friends should not let friends facebook drunk. I can't for the life of me figure out who dumped my ass after this. I think you should be able to see who drops you. All I have to say is lighten up people! Life is short we should all have fun. Don't click on my shit if you don't like it either.

Us girls had lots of fun dancing and singing through the night.
Hub's who had been sick the four days before New Years Eve rallied for the party. Let me just say that we as women get a bad wrap for being dramatic. Hub's was super dramatic and needy during his sick time. Me when I'm sick I want to be alone kind of like a sick cat that goes off to die alone.

Group picture, kind of scary! I would love to post a picture of the end of the night. Like I said I want to keep the friends I have.

This is my favorite New Years picture. These two have been friends since they were born! It's just too cute.
Anyway every New Years I have a long list of New Years resolutions. Seems like the next year comes and I have the same damn list of New Years resolutions. The only difference is I have way more guilt built up because I didn't fulfill any! I seem to live my life in a guilty state of mind. Maybe I should be like a dude and just go with the flow.
This year I have a list that is way too long and overwhelming.
First and foremost....Get healthier and start taking workouts seriously.....now that I'm forty I need to really make this one happen. Since turning forty I have put on ??? pounds and have not changed anything. I need to change at this point. Damn it, if my Mom wasn't right again! I now have fat in places I didn't even know you you could have fat in.
I also want to be a better person and a better mother. STOP shit talking. But damn it shit talking is way too much fun.
I also want to tackle all the useless crap in my house and get rid of it. I started this already, cleaning out closets and what not. The bad thing is I seemed to have moved these piles of shit from one place to another. I really could use one of those reality shows to come in an organize my ass. Do you hear me UNIVERSE?????


I also want to make this MY year....I want to take a creative writing class and take some photography classes. But damn it, I'm too busy driving these people around to games and practices, doing their laundry, doing homework, making dinner, cleaning up after them, rubbing their backs before bed, and now working part time. Whats a girl to do??? Not to mention I pretty much run a bed a breakfast out of here. I actually love that. Surrounding myself with good friends and family makes me happy.


My biggest thing is it's my time to win the lotto. I don't buy into that saying that money doesn't make you happy. I call bullshit one hundred percent! I'm happy, money would just make me much happier. I would be the person you wanted to know if I won. I would take care of lots of people. My family would be totally taken care of, my friends would get a great unexpected gift, and I would go in the shop! I would be that person that spent every cent because you can't take it with you! DO YOU HERE ME UNIVERSE??? Yes I do listen to the secret it hasn't work yet but it will this year.....by the way I need multiple millions to do what I want! Anyway happy New Year.

No comments: