Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day two with the golden JERK

So Thursday morning I taught the Golden Jerk the importance of a little MID morning yoga.


After our yoga we headed out for some lunch. Even though the golden Jerk stole the Grump from me I am still taken back by her charm. She gets it from me anyway.

Baked mac and cheese for dinner! I've had to be creative with a vegetarian in the house.

I love having Twisty here. We cooked, rocked out to music,danced, and sang at the top of our lungs. I'm telling you I was supposed to be a rock star. Ya know what they say about picturing what you want and it will happen. I picture it all the time and nothing is happening I call bullshit. I wish we lived by each other it would be so much fun.

Twisted sister being the twisted one thought it would be funny to put pony tails in Aidan's hair.
I must admit it was funny and he rocked them. While we were all dancing around to loud ass music looking like crazy people, the doorbells rings. I'm running up to the door yelling, "turn down the music and act like normal people." When I open the door it is one of my neighbors looking for her kid. She gives me a kind of strange look, I guess she heard me yelling.....act like a normal people. Not to mention Aidan is rocking four ponytails that are standing straight up on his head.No telling what she thinks goes on in this house. There goes my squeaky clean reputation again. I wonder if that kid will be coming by today.


Hub's and my brother are heading out for a little guy time. We are getting ready for a little healthy Kinect competition.

Ella looks adorable in this cute sweater, I bought it of course.

Nerd alert, Cole is always entertaining.
Blake loves his little cousin Ella, but he also uses her to his advantage. He loves to take pictures of her and send them to the girls he goes to school with. It's so cute because Ella calls Blake, Beak.
The twisted one talks a big game but when it comes down to it - she's all talk no game.
We all get just slightly competitive, all in fun of course.
The boys are up just a little past their bedtime. I make an exception since we have family in town.

After the boys go to bed Twisty and I are ready for some mindless TV. We watch the season finale of housewives of Beverly Hills.

Hub's and Joe or shall I say drunk and drunker try to interrupt our show a few times. They seem to think it is funny to stand in front of the TV singing........All I do is win, win, win, no matter what. I'll tell you one thing Hub's wasn't winning tonight! It is most annoying to be around drunk people sober. After the show I find them out riding my kids' toys drunk! They think they're funny but they are really not that funny. I finally get them put down at 1:30, a Mothers work is never done.
So quick story. Yesterday my sister Twisty and I were at HEB. Since I'm on this healthy kick I want to start making smoothies. Making smoothies requires having a blender. Mine must have gotten lost or broken in one of our moves. So we are in the blender part of the store. I pick up the cheapest one. Twisty, in a know it all tone of voice, is like....... you might not want to get a cheap one. I say it's just to make smoothies I can get the cheap one. In a condescending tone she says.....you get what you pay for. I buy the cheap one because I don't like people to tell me what to do. Later in the evening Blake wants a smoothie. I make him one and the cheap ass blender works just fine. Twisty is over there at the island secretly hoping the cheap ass blender sucks.
When we wake up the next day Twisty says....I hope you kept your receipt for that blender. I say I did and the box too! I believe she is willing it to die so she could throw a told ya so my way.
Blake gets home from school the next day and wants another smoothie. I use the same ass
formula on this smoothie that I used the night before. Don't ask me what happened to the thing from last night to today. Lets just say it didn't go as smooth today. First it doesn't seem to be blending. Then there is this odd smell. Finally the thing starts moving around as if its possessed. I take the the blender part off the base and the motor is fried. All I can hear is Twisties voice in my head saying......ya get what ya pay for. Then she does that most annoying laugh where it sounds like she is cackling like a damn witch. Thank God her lazy ass is taking a nap.
So Twisty wakes up from her afternoon nap, must be nice. She's now sitting by the fire reading to the Golden jerk. Blake and I are cooking dinner in the kitchen. Blake yells over to Twisty and asks her if she saw the blender. I look at him and say SHUT UP. Twisty is yelling....what did you say????? Well she knows damn well what he said. So here comes the cackling. Twisty is now helping us cook dinner. She is chopping the garlic for shrimp dish we are making. Doorbell rings and it's a girl scout with those damn cookies that are so good. Even though I bought four boxes the night before I buy two more. I love that you get them right away now, immediate gratification is always a plus. I come back and Twisty is done chopping garlic so I grab it to put it in the dish. All the sudden she is yelling.....OMG your hands. I look at her like WHAT my hands are washed. She yells but you touched money. I think Mom...aka....Debbie must have spent more time with her as a child and the Grump spent more time with me. Anywho, here in LaLa land saying things like.....if I were a plate where would I be.....to these people I live with.

No comments: