Sunday, January 23, 2011

Twisty and the golden jerk, day 3

Day three we get up super early to start our day....HaHa. We are out the door a little after 12 for lunch. Morning people we are not. This may be why the Vamp gets my panties in a wad.


The Golden jerk is starting to take a liking to me. I'm still not changing her name though. Lets not forget that she still is the Jerk that stole Grump's attention from me.

These last few days Twisty and I have kind of acted like children. We have danced and sang around the kitchen like fools while cooking dinner at night. We have played Kinect and battled as if we were middle school girls. We have rode the kids razor motorcycles all through the hood. Even with the tiger hat on. Now I bitched my brother out when he drunk crashed the kids motorcycle. My sober ass got it barely down the driveway when I crashed it. Twisty was coming back up the sidewalk when she saw me laid out on the driveway. Me I'm laying there laughing so hard I wet my pants just a little. Is this the joys of getting older????? Can't laugh your ass off anymore with out a little pee coming out???? I don't think I like this, for God's sake! What's with the peeing crap??


So after I wet a little of my pants we head out through the hood. They are still building out here so when we pass a worker and got a big whoo hooo! I don't care where it came from I will take a whoo hoo any day of the week.
The other night a girl scout came by. I bought one box of these Carmel delites, big mistake. They were gone in no time and everyone was complaining they didn't get their fair share. The only one who really didn't get their fair share was me. The next girl scout that came by I knew better. I bought four boxes and put their names on the box. I thought this would avoid fights. Once their box was gone that was it, they would know they got their fair share. In a perfect world right??? This ain't no perfect world with these people I live with. Someone decided he was going to sneak cookies out of other people's boxes, so he could save his. As soon as I said I was going to check the secret cameras the guilty one through themselves under the bus. I can't believe this secret camera stuff still works on them. Well that is the little guys. Blake is scared to tell them that the secret cameras don't exist. I told him that if they found out I would take his ass down and I meant it.
I bought the Golden Jerk a cute little piggy stuffed animal. We were at Home Goods and I told her she could pick out any stuffed toy she wanted. She said NO,NO, alot and waved her little hand at me. She finally settled on this little pink piggy. When we got home she threw the piggy on the floor, step on it, pointed in it's face, and yelled No, No at it. I'm feeling really good about my gift. The funny thing is I rarely here anyone say No,No to her so I wonder where this is coming from.
We ended our night with a double feature movie night. It's great having my family here this week.

No comments: