Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Will this ever end???

I feel like we should have a boom box in front of the house that repeats DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON. I can't believe this funk of the stomach bug is still running my house. When will it end. I'm beginning to feel like a trapped rat. Does this funk know that all the Halloween stuff is on sale in the stores??? I'm totally missing out. I did get all my Halloween decorations put up today. The witch and the warlock scared the shit out of me more than once. They were placed in the entry way waiting for Hub's to get home and take them to the attic. I may have screamed the first time I caught them out of the corner of my eye. Bet I looked like a real asshole.

While cleaning up the decorations we place the GIANT spider over sleeping sick Aidy. We are a little on the evil side in this house sometimes. We wait a few minutes to see what his reaction will be.

We give Aidan a little tickle on the cheek and run away. We are hoping to get a funny reaction when he wakes up to discover the spider. Not so much, he just looks at it and goes back to sleep. I kind of feel guilty when he wakes up ten minutes later to up chuck in the bucket. After he is done up chucking Cole walks over and is looking in the bucket. I ask......... why would you want to look at that?????? His response.........I want to see what he ate today. Seriously????? That must be a total boy thing!

Blake has turned into that kid I have to tell to do things ten times. When did this happen???? I'm feeling like such a failure lately. Somewhere I have gone terribly wrong raising these people. This is not a cry for help people, just a little vent! I wouldn't dare do or say the things that my kids do and say to my parents. When I was a kid when it was time to go to bed you went to bed. You didn't dare say "not yet" or come down ten times asking for stuff. I wouldn't dare tell my Mom or Dad NO, at least not till high school. Geez, I just scared myself with the thought of them in high school. I see a padded room in my future. If you didn't like the taste of your dinner you ate it anyway. I only thought in my head I had the worst Mother ever. I never voiced that opinion to her face. It's to bad it is no longer legal to kick their asses. Maybe that's the problem with kids these days! I may just need to pull out a can of whoop ass on them.
Because Cole has missed two days of school he has even more homework than usual. Doing homework with this particular child is the equivalent to having the life sucked out of you. We always end up in a fight. I don't know if other parents feel this way or if I am just an asshole that shouldn't be a parent. I have actually been brought too tears doing homework with him. I'm not proud but I have lost my temper on more than one occasion as well. It shouldn't be this hard! Hell these kids are in school for seven hours already. We have too find time for fighting over homework in between playing, having a snack, practices, dinner, showers, and sometimes TV. I would love to take the easy way out and hire some college kid to come over and do homework with my kids. Since I don't have unlimited funds YET that just ain't going to happen. During homework some threats usually get exchanged. Hub's and I sometimes end up in fights over doing homework with the kids. I usually have to sit with Cole the whole time. He fidgets, talks to himself, sings, looks around, pets the dog, yells "I don't get this", and pretty much drives me to the brink of insanity. I sound like a total lazy ass about now! It's just not my favorite part of the day.

I can't believe this bug is still going strong. Poor baby! Though I have been nursing kids back to health since Friday now. I'm not one of those crazed Mom's that say I want to take this sickness from you. Don't get me wrong I'm sad that they got it and I feel real bad for them. But good God I don't want this shitz! How old do they got to be before you could send them to the room to be sick alone and take take of themselves?????? Please God I really would like this one to pass me by!
A few re-caps of my day. Not yet getting the flu I found myself singing that Elton John song "I'm still standing" in my head. I find that facebook has become pretty boring. What happened to all the crazy up dates people used to post???? Though I did see one funny thing where someone posted they were single and their x hit the "like" button. He then posted a bunch of break up songs. Though I am sad for the break-up that was just a little amusing. I learned never comment on a middle school girls post. You will in turn get 50 E-mails of all her friends comments. Most important I learned just when you think you are an invisible housewife someone has come across one of your blog postings and it is quite embarrassing. This makes me want to go back to my original idea of having a ghost blog instead of airing my dirty laundry with my real name attached to it. This shitz can get you in trouble. I ended my night by watching my favorite show Modern Family and then watched Robin Williams interview Country music stars. What I realize is I really want to be a singer I wish I could sing!

No comments: