Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Same old, same old

Looking at this picture all I have to say is who raised this kid????? Oh yes, that would be me. I also wonder why the hell would someone put stickers over their eyes and mouth??? The only thing I see in this picture is see no evil, speak no evil, and I might just like that.


Tuesday morning I head to the elementary school for the turkey dinner. I don't eat the yucky I mean yummy turkey dinner but Cole does.



Now here is Cole with his two favorite girls. If I could pre arrange a marriage for him these would be my top two picks. Number one I love the parents of these two so that would work out great for me. Two since I am "picture girl" I would have a fantastic picture video of either one of these girls for the wedding. Last but not least I know with these one's the parents could pay for the wedding! There is Sky from Frisco though....ummm well this might be a wee bit tough. I should really not express my opinion at all, if he is like me he will do the opposite.

Wednesday I head up to the school to have turkey dinner with Aidan. Now this kid refuses to ever eat a school made lunch. I can't say I blame him but it would be nice once in a while not to make his lunch. I make him his all time favorite Mac and cheese and bring it up to the school. I should get some "Mommy" points for this one. Now I hope when he is old enough to read this blog he will buy me something really great!


Wednesday night we head to Cole's basketball practice. Now Aidan helped a little with Cole's team last year. This year when he was old enough to play he opted out. The reason he opted out was because he felt like Doug needed his help as the "assistant coach". Doug ate this up when I told him the story. He got Aidan an assistant coach hat, Tshirt, whistle, and clip board. He even got to go to the draft to help pick players. He is really excited since as of now at his seven year old age he wants to be a college coach when he grows up. I'm just happy that I saved 160.00 dollars by him not playing! I see boots in my future.
Aidan is taking his coaching job very seriously. It was really cute to watch.

AIDAN CAVENDER, future UT head coach......Hell yeah....A Mom can dream right?????? AIDAN CAVENDER YOU OWE ME LOTS OF MONEY!

So I put the kids to bed, do their normal back rubs when we talk about their day. I settle in, down stairs to watch my mindless TV! I hear just a wee bit of ruckus coming from upstairs. Now there is nothing that pisses me off more than this. I would not have dared caused ruckus after I went too bed as a child. I feared for my life. This is where I feel I have failed miserably with my kids. I go upstairs too see what the ruckus is. This was what I came up to find!!!!!! THESE KIDS OWE ME A HOUSE WHEN THEY CAN PAY FOR ONE...Just sayin! I yell at Cole and get him to go back to bed! Damn it Child I have TV to watch....I don't need this crap.

As I'm getting Cole back in bed, I come around too this! Monkey see, Monkey do. These people I live with are pushing my buttons.....fer sure.

After I get Dumb and Dumber back to bed I go outside to shot gun a beer. While out there my neighbors dog is barking. It kind of sounds like he is saying...RED RUM, RED RUM. Shit like that freaks my over active mind out.
While at the Thanksgiving lunches this week, I was sitting with my friend Robin both days. She said something that I totally agree with and now I can't stop thinking about it. She was talking about how her life seems to just be constantly doing a do over. She is right. You go from football season, to basketball season, to soccer season, year after year. The only difference is we get OLDER every year. Not too mention you clean up the house, do the laundry, wipe down the kitchen 500 times just too get a do over the next day.


My thoughts in the last few days.....

1....Fluorescent lights in the bathroom could be grounds for divorce.
2....I keep thinking I need to run, I even dream about it as if it is a calling. For some reason mindless TV seems to get in my way.
3....My closets are out of control, I really wish someone would get them under control. EASY BUTTON please!
4....Just look at my last picture and give me a get out of jail free card.....these people are making me crazy.

No comments: