Friday, November 12, 2010

There's a crap knocking at the back door.

This is not my picture but I love it. Mom...aka...Debbie Downer sent it to me because my neighbor is an asshole. If my house didn't go down in value to the tune of 60k this sign would be in my yard.

So lets just say I'm in the place I hang out in two days a week now. I have to keep it on the down low in this blog since it almost got me in trouble. I'm there only about 20 minutes when my cramps kick in. Now there is someone who hangs out in this place with me part of the time. So I find myself sitting in a place next to his starting to sweat because my tummy is cramping up. I even start to kind of feel dizzy from my nerves. I guess I have this thing where I don't like to poop anywhere but my own house. I'm starting to go into a total panic attack and I'm about to crap my pants. I'm fighting in my head about what to do. Since I have only been there 20 minutes I can't take a lunch. All I can think is why didn't this shit hit me before I left the house. I go around the corner and tell this person there is a crap knocking at my back door and I don't feel comfortable letting it out here, so I will be right back. Well that's not exactly what I said. It was more like I forgot my book at home so I will be back in a few minutes. I don't know why I can't poop anywhere but my house, except in dire emergencies. But I have no problem talking about it. I find poop stories most amusing, even more so when there not mine.


I thought our Saturday's were going to be free for a few weeks. That is until Aidan's team had to play so good in the tournament last weekend. Because of that it qualified us for another five game weekend. The worst part about this is it's in Fuckitsfarville.....I mean Pflugerville. Were going to have to leave the house at 6:45am. Anyone that knows me knows I am not really a ray of sunshine in the morning. I'm a total night owl so this will really put a damper in my Friday night.

I have this little cheerleader in my head trying to tell me to get off my ass and run. Maybe I could motivate myself by imagining that I am running far, far away from here. I could imagine myself running to an island to be with my hot vampire. Oh wait the vampire can't hang in sunny places. Never mind anyway it's about to rain here so I am off the hook for another night.

No comments: