Saturday, November 13, 2010

A girl can dream

So Saturday morning I got up and ran three miles. After that I came home and did an hour of yoga and Pilate's. I ate right all day. I did some shopping with my unlimited funds. Then I came home and Hubby had cleaned the house and did all the laundry. We settled in to watch a chick flick while the boys played quietly and nicely upstairs. I didn't hear the word Mommmmmm all day. Well that's not exactly how my day went but a girl can dream right???????
In my real world I woke up at the crack ass of dawn. We headed to Fuckitsfarville......I mean Pflugerville to play in a soccer tournament. My worthless GPS got me lost and Cole and Aidan bickered all the way there. Let me just say whom ever made up the game "punch bug" I would like to punch you in the face about now. I guarantee it wasn't anyone who drives kids around.

Aidan had three soccer games out there. It would have been nice if they were back to back. No such luck we were out there from 7:30-4:00pm. The first game we literally froze our asses off. It was not even fun to watch because we were so cold all we could think is when is this over????
After the first game we had three hours to waste in this small town that has nothing to do in it. I called one of Cole's friends Mom's to invite her child to a sleepover that I have promised Cole forever. Now Blake has sleepovers all the time because at his age the kids never bother me, they are never loud, and they hold themselves up in the media room all night. Cole's age is a little different they are crazy, wild, and unruly. So I try to have as few of these as possible. After I hang up the phone Aidan is whining that he wants a friend over too. Seriously??????their killing me here. I call the Mom back since she also has a kid Aidan's age and ask if he can stay too. She laughs and asks me if I am crazy. NO not crazy yet maybe close but lazy is more like it. I have NO MO JO to argue.

Thank God it has warmed up a bit by the second game. After the second game we have TWO hours till the third game. I have zero energy and no MO JO to do anything but park my ass in a chair and wait for the third game. A few of the other parents feel the same way I do. We end up on the side line of an empty field where the kids played. It's so funny when you find yourself on the sidelines with parents you hardly know trying to make small talk. FOR TWO HOURS MIND YOU! My over active mind is thinking things like...I wonder what their story is.....I wonder if they would rather be doing laundry than sitting here like me....I wonder if my wrinkles look that deep in this overcast lighting. Damn if people could hear what we were thinking we would all be in a world of shit.

We are finally headed home after four pm. We get home and all I want to do is put my comfortable pants on and curl up on the sofa with a tear jerking lifetime movie. Sponge Bob occupies my TV and I'm about to have that dreaded sleepover. Hubby is MIA since he got tickets to the longhorn game.
Sleepover is actually going as well as I can expect. A few fights and a few Mommmmmmm's. There are a couple times while my ass is parked on the sofa and it sounds a like bowling alley upstairs that I am thinking PUCKKKKKKKK! BTW, twisted sister I meant to say PUCKKKK, I think it's the nicer version of the F word. The kids they have over are very polite. I cook them a pizza and one of the kids tells me a funny story. He tells me he was flipping through his channels at home and he came across this girl on the toilet that pooped out a child. He then tells me she didn't even know she was pregnant. I'm just happy that Cole isn't the only nine year that thinks we poop out our young.
After a while they are all back down in my space. This is a clear case of be careful what you say because your kids are listening and telling. Which by the way pisses me off since I usually have to repeat myself five times on things I want them to hear. Anywho Aidan says did you know I was an accident???? I walk over and say WHAT DID YOU SAY???? Then Cole who was at one of his friends house this week says.....Yeah we know I was just telling my friends Mom that you were an accident. I said......don't be telling people that! He tells me but she laughed about it. Of course she laughed because you totally through me under a bus! Geez there is NO telling what kind of stuff these kids have heard and told! I may have to move and I'm not taking these people I live with with me. Anywho Hub's came home from the longhorn game and thought he was going to roll in and get some.......UMMMM I don't think soooooo, being MIA all day at soccer and for a sleep over is not a turn on. GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD FER SURE!

No comments: