Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks????

I spent Wednesday getting ready for Thanksgiving. Now Tuesday Hub's had an emergency root canal...Hello a thousand dollars later not really feeling Thankful. Also Tuesday my Dad called and said be ready to fly to Chicago because your Grandma is on her last few days. Talk about STRESS! It makes me sick about losing my Grandma, more than I can even put into to words. She is by far the nicest person I have ever known. I hate that she is my last living Grandparent and I'm about to lose her. This breaks my heart. This is a women that I have REALLY never heard her say a bad word about anyone! Why is she suffering??? Please God take away all that pain.

Hello....Watch out Martha because here I come! So Wednesday I didn't know if I would be flying to Shy Town or cooking for Thanksgiving. Grandma made through the night so I find myself trying to be Martha in my kitchen. In between cooking I promised the two younger ones I would take them to Toys-R-Us to make out X-mas list. What a huge mistake! We left there in tears because one we could not buy anything weeks before X-mas and two I did not pay attention to the thousand things they wanted. REALLY?????? My day started out bad when our neighbor kid came by with a Thanksgiving present. We don't give Thanksgiving presents in this house! BTW, neighbor you know who you are!!!!!! Now we fought about the fact that they did not have a gift for Thanksgiving. I tried to tell them that I have friends that get to shop like crazy, I'm jealous but I can't do anything about it. I don't get why kids feel they are so entitled to everything. BRATS!


Maybe not such a Martha! Damn I can't bake to save my life!
I did the best I could to save this little gobble, gobble. I started this post last night but was too tired to finish it. I was woken up on Thanksgiving morning to find out my Grams passed away. Well that just sucks. Even though I knew it was coming it hit me like a ton of bricks. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am most Thankful for having the most amazing Grandma ever!

No comments: