Sunday, March 24, 2013

Why do some people have self control???

 Do you ever wonder why some people have self control and others don't. Are we taught it or are we born with it. We all know the people who get up and work out, eat right, and pretty much suck in my mind. I'm slightly green. There are the people who put their mind to crap and get it done. They suck too. I find it most irritating that I was not taught or born with this trait. It's funny because Aidan...aka..Pig Pen wins an award year after year for perseverance. Every time he wins this I think..."WTH". Where does he get this from. It certainly doesn't come from me. I know I didn't teach him anything great like that. It makes me think we are born with it. I have stuck to Zumba which happens to be a big deal for me. The problem is the fat is still sticking. It's like stupid super glue! I blame early mental pause. It couldn't possibly be sugar and burgers!!!!! I have done that my whole life. Bullshit I say! I swear sometimes at night when the kids have pushed me to the beer fridge and shit TV I run for the beer and then jog in place at the fridge. Every Monday I say..."That's it I'm going to only drink water and green tea, eat only veggies, fruits, and seeds". Then the cheeseburgers and sugary drinks start talking to me. Their evil bitches too. I did do a boot camp for the first time in my life after Zumba the other day. My nasty friend talked me into staying. I've been cussing her ever since. Every time the instructor looked away I stopped. I'm a work in process for sure. I swear men have it easier. I have said it on this bog before. A little belly fat and winkles look alright on them. Bullshit I say...Did I say that already!!!!!??????
I totally want to have a house warming party if I ever get in my dream house. I want to replace the "Poo, Poo" spray with an air horn. Can you imagine how damn funny that would be????? We could totally call people out for crapping out all the bacon appetizers I plan on having.

So for all you Bachelor watchers have you seen "burning Love" on the "E" channel???? I spent my Saturday night watching it and laughing my ass off. I just thought wouldn't it be nice if we could watch TV and literally laugh our fat ass off???? I'd be one skinny bitch! In a perfect world!!!!  Anyway burning love is a spoof of the bachelor. Totally makes fun of it. Dude gives girls a "Hose" instead of a rose. See once again no self control...totally addicted to it.

Final notes....my day was filled with games and driving these people around. Note to self..."You need self help books on audio for all the driving". I had a mommy "WTH" moment in the car. One of these people I live with was picking their nose. I looked over and said.."Where do you plan on putting that boog your picking". As I said that he rolled it and flicked it on the floor. I said..."Be a professional and flick it out the window". He said.."What's the difference??". I say..."Cause I know it's there and it bothers me, I'm not a booger fan".

1 comment:

Advanced spa said...

Find the best skin care and facial spa products for your skin type from Advanced Spa in New York. Our products offer solutions for every skin issue.