Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just another day in LaLa land.

 I spent the day with my favorite dog! I was watching my favorite Dr OZ guy the other day. He was talking about what is your problem area. Butt, stomach, arms, thighs, or all over. My butt is looking aright. My biggest problem now is my tummy. I know how to fix it but I have little will power. He said if your tummy is your problem you need to eat a certain breakfast. So this am I made two eggs, one avocado, two tomatoes, whole wheat muffin, and a slice of swiss cheese. Now I have never been a breakfast girl. Gives me a stomach ache. I usually have a Dr Pepper for breakfast. I'll give this a try and see if it works.  I'm back on my workout wagon again. I have been keeping a journal of the days I workout. So out of 17 days this month I have worked out nine. Still not getting the results I thought I would get. It's really frustrating. While pinning stuff in my fake Pinterest world I had "The Revolution" on in the background. They were talking about people who workout and don't get the results they want. They said after a certain age 90 percent is the foods you eat! I'm fucked! I have this weird love affair with food lately!!!! I didn't used to love food this much. I don't know what happened. Dr Oz says to drink two glasses of H2O before you eat. This will make you eat less! Beer doesn't count damn it!  So I find myself in my mirror in my underwear after I workout. I do this every time thinking this body is going to miraculously change into a Victoria's secret models bod! I think I'm going to workout in my underwear so I can really scare myself into eating right! Scary thought huh???? Of course I will not do this when anyone is home. Could you imagine what my big mouth kids would tell people! My already shit name would be even shittier here! Let's give them something to talk about!
 Had to take a picture of this! I love my rose bushes. They are beautiful this year. So my girlfriend was over while our kids played. Blake came down and we were picking his brain about who the bad kids are and what they are doing. We were talking with him about how bad under age drinking is. He looks at us and says....you guys drink! I say there is no reason to drink at your age. Everything is new an exciting. We drink because we are gerbils in a wheel. Doing the same thing over and over. Laundry, cleaning, driving people, finding every ones crap, going to games, putting out, wiping down counters, and way more but too much to go on!!!! Alright so I didn't say this but I sure thought it!!!! I tell him we drink responsibly and we are of age. I find myself telling him alcoholism runs in our family. I always hated when my Mom used to say that! I find myself saying lots of things I hated hearing my Mom say! I guess she was right! Damn that hurts coming out! I think it's never too early to start talking to your kids about drinking and drugs!!!!
So I tried to eat healthily smoothies today instead of burgers and Dr Peppers! I hope I can stick to this!!!! My little ones and I always lay in their beds and talk at night. Aidan asks me if my boobs make milk. I was not expecting this one!!!!!!!!! It was a typical "WTF" moment in motherhood for me! I ask him why would you ask me that and better yet where did you hear it. He said Tit's McGee master of boobs said it. I seriously almost fell off the bed. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I ask who the heck is tits McGee and where have you seen him. He said a friend told him about him. OH MY...Thank God it is not a kid that frequent flies at our house. I have to tell him about why boobs make milk. Not ready for this with him. I tell him it's not nice to talk about that kind of stuff and TIT is a very inappropriate word. I never want to hear him use that! It is disrespectful to women. Who knew motherhood would be so full of "WTF" moments!!!! I hope Dad...aka...Grumps doesn't read this one! He hates when I cuss! Just another day in LaLa land for me!

1 comment:

Dawn Kaiser said...

Awesome! I am on the same boat with the "belly" and not only do I say shit my Mom used to say I look in the mirror and see her face! AHAHHH