Friday, April 6, 2012

I need a wife!

 So my Hub's and kids have been on me to sell our house and move on land. I have been trying to keep an open mind. There are good reasons to move. I found this house on line. It's amazing how pictures could make a house look bigger. I should know this since I dabble in photography. We get there and the house is really amazing. It has unbelievable views of the hill country especially from the third story porch. It is just too small for us. I truly love the house we live in. I never imagined that I would have a house this nice. Like I said there are good reasons to move.  We could get a nicer house and more land because interest rates are so low, taxes are cheaper, and utilities are cheaper in Drip. We have a crazy neighbor that really blames me for everything that has gone wrong for him here. He calls me the evil ring leader. He tells people to stay away from me because I'm trouble. I guess it is because I was the first one to fight with him. I guess he thinks I turned everyone against him here. At least this it what he tells everyone. Truth be told people don't like him because he is down right scary. He has crazy eyes.....he tells people to F off, he pushes old ladies to the ground...which he got arrested for, he pops balls that go over his fence, he barks at people, and he has made this really great neighborhood an awful place to live at times. He has put up nasty signs facing our house and even nailed my kids things that ended up on his property to fence. I guess that was to taunt my kids. Yet I'm to blame.


Anyway the Hub's and kids want to move and think it will be no big deal. Easy right???? Right for them. Who will get the house ready to show to the public...this staging thing is BS by the way. Oh yes, that is on me. Who will pack everything up, get rid of stuff we no longer need, and sell off stuff that is still worth a shit. Oh yes, me again. Who will clean up the house for showings and make all the beds and pick up the stuff left behind......Oh me again. This is all overwhelming to me. I really like my house. I'm always back and forth to Drip it would be easier in the long run. But we have a lot of shit to move! Last time was a company move. Those are nice everything is packed and moved for you. Plus they paid for it! I can't find a existing house in Drip that I can afford which means we will have to move  twice. The only way I would move is if we build. Thanks to pinterest I have big ideas I can not afford. Us girls kind of get the shit end of the stick when it comes to moving.  We have to do all the bullshit when it comes to moving......not to mention makeup and heals. One day I'm going to research who came up with makeup and heals. Maybe all us girls could get together and chuck our heals at that person. So the moving thing.....Does Hub's forget how much window treatments are and landscaping, plus moving cost????????? All this just makes me wish I had a wife!
 Friday I'm getting ready for work. Hub's calls and says he has been rear ended and his truck needs to go to the shop. I'm late for work after being tied up on the phone with him. I'm thinking I'm working by myself this day. It would be no big deal to be late. My new boss is there when I get there. Ya know what they say about first impressions....I blew it!

Later in the day I head home because I'm starving...I work in my neighborhood. I let the dog out and leave the back door wide open. Hub's and me have a standing fight over me leaving the doors open. Of course a bird flies in. Blake is home so I'm screaming for him to get this bird out. The bird is flying into every window in the house as I scream. Blake comes down with a bb gun ready to shoot. I'm a huge animal lover. Blake and I start to fight bad. I tell him to get a towel catch it and release it to the yard. He is determined to shoot it. We fight more as the bird is flying all around us. It's a crazy scene in my house while we are fighting, the bird is flying all over and crapping!!!


So tonight I'm getting ready for company. Hub's mom and sister are coming tomorrow. I can't wait to see them. I'm doing sheets at midnight and cleaning while hubs sleeps. Bitter???? Naaaaa, I love doing it all!!!! So wishing I was born the boy right now. They just do not care. Could you imagine not caring???? He would let the company come and sleep on dirty sheets. I could never do that. Wouldn't it be nice to be a boy??? Hub's is better than most he will help clean some of the time. He has been slacking lately though.

My kids are finally older where I can get back in the work force.....ten years ago I made real money. Now because of a ten year gap I can only find entry level work. Yes I have been out of the work force for a long time. I tell you the work force is way easier than raising and taking care of a family. You think I don't have experience multi tasking???? Getting people everywhere they need to be, breaking up fights, resolving problems, cleaning up messes, bullshitting my way out of any situation, and getting everything running on time. Keeping up with every one's shit and putting up with every one's shit!!!! Us stay at home moms have more experience than most guys out there. So I'm here to say I feel it is bullshit when we decide to go back to the work force we can't find anything worth while. I can do just about anything after this.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wheeler Duncan said...

Love your blog! Too funny and so easy to relate to! Every day life is just a grand bowl of humorous opportunities to write about! You do it so well"
Hugs,
Cheryl