Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who's that guy????

In my last post I said Blake has changed over night. My sweet little boy is no longer a sweet little boy. How does one grow muscles overnight???? I found this photo on his facebook page. I then had a little talk with him. I said don't be that "Hey look at me kind of guy". I said people will notice you have muscles without you posting pictures of them on the net. What does he do????? He laughs at me as if I'm crazy and stupid. Then he pretty much dismisses me. So I stand there dumb founded for a minute thinking.....is this what the next six years are going to be like. I want to shake him really hard and say give me back that sweet little boy, for this one is bullshit. Is there really something to that saying that old people like to say???? The one that goes "I love my child but I do not like him". I try again and say....If I were a middle school girl and if boys were posting pictures like this I would think they had a huge ego. He looks at me and very matter-o-factly says in his very deep new voice.....Well your not so don't worry about it. Seriously?????? Is this kid for real???? Who the hell does he think he is????? So I tell him listen I know you think I'm stupid and I don't know anything but someday you will realize I know what the hell I'm talking about. When you realize this I will expect an apology, some flowers, a nice card, and a new car! Then I tell him even if he thinks I know nothing he needs to suck it up listen and not say a word. This will make the next few years go a lot smoother. I refuse to spend the next six years like this. Gosh I just thought....there are two more of these beast coming behind him. Whats that song?????I need a vodka drink, I need a whiskey drink????? Well anyway that song is playing over and over in my head. While writing this I have to laugh just a little. I'm thinking here I am preaching to him about not being the "hey look at me" person on the net and I myself am kind of that person.
This picture was taken in Chicago this past July. I can't believe the change in his appearance in just a few months. It's like he went to bed one night and morphed into a man right under my nose.
This is the latest picture I took of him. I know I keep saying this but this shit freaks me out. I want my baby back. Why did Debbie have to be so right when she told me it was going to go fast????? See now I owe Debbie an apology for thinking she was crazy! Speaking of Mom...aka...Debbie Downer. I have a great story about her. Last night Blake had a track meet. I had to lock up one of the models where I work afterwards. It's very dark outside while I'm locking up. I'm on the phone with Debbie while doing this. I tell her what I'm doing. She's like do you have to check all the rooms before you lock up??? Me....NO, why would I have to check all the rooms??? She says what if someone is hiding in one of them. Me....I just laugh a little as a chill goes down my spine. Then she starts telling me how realtors have been murdered in the models before. THANKS DEBBIE, WAAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA!






A few tidbits from my day. My two youngest children....aka...dumb and dumber walked over to the place where I work after school. I was on a phone call catching up with a friend who I haven't talk to in a long time. They were supposed to be in my office working on homework. So here I am bragging about how great the kids are and how much they have grown up. All the sudden I hear this scream and then the crying is coming for me. It's Aidan crying. Cole punched him. Then Cole comes around the corner yelling trying to get his side of the story out. Now Cole does nothing quietly so there is no covering the phone so my friend won't hear. I put the phone down for a minute and say....... I'm on the phone have some mannors! I give them that very Mommy evil eye. I guess it doesn't scare them because they break out into a full on wrestling match. So I run into another room and shut the door hoping my friend is not hearing all this. Yes, I left them to beat the piss out of each other! Quit judging, I know it's awful. The next thing I know Aidan is banging on the door screaming as if he is being gutted. Even though I'm behind a closed door my friend hears this and says.....Do you need to go????? I say No, it will be fine. So now I walk out of the room pointing my finger at them while giving them the Mommy Evil Eye! I mouth to them U ARE DEAD WHEN I GET OFF THIS PHONE. Cole....aka...DRAMA....yells.....What do you mean we are dead when you get off the phone???? I'm sure my friend heard that but she didn't say anything. So now I run out of the house trying to talk hoping these people are not going to follow me. I am somewhat running down the street. Well here they come! My phone call gets cut short. I will not say what happened after this. I will say why is it that children like to make asses out of us while were on phone calls!





Last but not least. My head is totally up my ass lately. Today my kids were supposed to wear these marathon shirts they got at school. They were running laps in them. I remembered this two days ago but I lost it by today. So I'm standing outside waiting for them to get out of school. Here comes a sea of cantalope colored shirts. I don't see one kid that does not have one on. That is everyone but my kids. I have failed again, lazy parenting at it's finest! Anyway stay tuned for more Spring Break pictures and stories.

1 comment:

Kimberly S. said...

LOL! Funny! Blake has grown! Love the boys fighting story! I was cracking up!