Sunday, March 27, 2011

Angel Fire

Day three of our ski adventure the really good skiers which were all of three besides Hub's headed to Tao's. The rest of us followed later in the day only to have lunch. Tao's was not much to see unless you were a skier.
After we got back we promised the kids some night skiing. Aidan was picking it up really quick. He is now jumping hills with no fear. I'm happy taking pictures while sucking down a beer.
It was cool to see the kids on the lift with the sun coming down. Still would have preferred a beach trip.....just sayin!
Someone grabs my camera, I need proof that yes my kids really did have a mom on this trip. There is a beer in my jacket that you can barely see. That is why I have my jacket open. It is definitely not because I think I have some great body. Look at those hips for Gods sake, I need to get boat ready when I get back.
I just like this picture of Blake which is why I put it on here.
Family pic! Minus one teenager....go figure!
Blake is fun to watch. He always does a great jump. He had a few good wipe outs too.
The restaurant with horrible customer service has the best bloody Mary I have ever tasted. We can't stay away of course.

Here is Cole about to do a huge face plant.
Wipe out!



When we get back to our house we see some elk crossing the street.



Today Cole told me that everyone at school thinks he is funny. I tell him he can thank me for that. He looks at me funny. I say what you don't think I'm funny????? He says...."I think Daddy is funny". Oh how he bruised my ego. Then he goes on to tell me he thinks I say weird things but I fart a lot and that's funny. All I can think is I hope he is not telling his teachers and his friends parents this!


Last night I asked Blake to set his alarm. I told him his ride would be here at 6:50. Thank God I set my alarm too. I woke Blake up and asked him what happened to his alarm. He tells me he doesn't know because he did set it. As he is walking out the door his alarm goes off. So he set it for the time I told him he was being picked up. Are all teenagers air heads or is it just mine?????




Cole and Aidan had a few friends over after school. I gave them some popcorn to snack on. They are all at the island eating it. I have to laugh when I hear Cole tell is friend to eat one piece at a time. He tells him his Grandma told him you could choke and die if you eat more than one at a time. Then he tells him his Grandma even knows someone that that happened to. Of course she does for she is DEBBIE, WAAAA, WAAAAA, WAAAAA! The funniest part of the story is he tells him that Debbie always puts a lot of popcorn in her mouth at a time. He is surprised she hasn't died from it.

No comments: