Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hot or Cold

I got home from Blake's track meet at about 8:30 on Wednesday night. I about died when I realized not only my refrigerator but my freezer was left wide open for the last 4 and a half hours. Of course I had just done 250.00 dollars worth of grocery shopping that afternoon. There is only ONE person in the house that does this! What I should have done at this point was a shot of tequila. Taken a brisk walk around the block breathing deeply. What I did was fly off the handle big time. I screamed and I mean screamed..... AIDAN get your ass in here. Thank God I did not say Pucking ass.....ass was bad enough. Don't think I wasn't thinking it though. As he walked over to me avoiding all eye contact with me. I was visioning stuffing his ass in the refrigerator and duct taping it shut. I told him he owed my 250.00 dollars. I'm tired of the fact that these kids have no regard to what things cost and how much works goes into maintaining this household for them. I'm at a breaking point, I really feel like curling up in a ball and crying. So he's crying, I feel like crying, and Cole is at the island saying.....Haven't I had a good day today, I haven't gotten in trouble for anything. Shorty after Hub's walks in looking fresh faced. He is just getting back from a business meeting. When I say business meeting this means a kick ass dinner at a kick ass restaurant. I kind of want to stuff his ass in the fridge too after he says....what's the problem here? Before I can answer Cole interrupts with a .....Dad I have had a really good day, I didn't get in trouble once. Back to me! Well let me see....where should I start???? Got up kind of felt like a gerbil in one of those most annoying balls running in circles. New day but same old stuff, over and over. Breakfast, Laundry, cleaning, wipe down the counters. pick shit up off the floor, wipe down the counters again, pick up more shit, help with homework, break up fights, figure out dinner, and pick up and wipe up more shit!!!!!!!!! Not to mention going to track meet where Aidan complained THE ENTIRE time about wanting a different pair of new shoes! He decides he no longer liked the ones he got last night! The refrigerator was just the icing on the cake!






So I ask Hub's if he can take over. His response....I've been at work since 6:30. WORK????? You don't think what I do is not work???? It's no day at the spa!!!! He knows when the kids have pushed me to a cracking point. He ends up taking over. Now all that's left to do is get them in bed, so don't feel so bad for him. As their heading upstairs I see something out of the corner of my eye. Jacob is at the back door looking in. He says......I miss you every day Kerry. I say....OMG, I miss you too. It's not the same with out you he says. Edward says....I think it smells like dog in here. Jacob says....Shut-up you fortune telling Bloodsucker. Edward says......I'm not going to kill you because it would upset Kerry. I look at them and say.....Boys, boys, there is enough of me to go around, please no fighting. Your making me blush.



So Edward looks at me and says...Doesn't he own a shirt with sleeves????? Jacob says....What's with the zoot suit????? I say...Edward I'm good here with him besides I love those arms. I can just imagine them all wrapped around me. Thank God Edward can not read my thoughts. Edward says....I won't be gone long. I say..... don't worry go hunt before you eat my dog. Now if he eats my dog that's a deal breaker, the kids, I have to think about that. We kiss goodbye...and I say.....Maybe rush a little bit, I'm feeling all tingly inside. I walk over to Jacob and he says....Hey beautiful. I break out into that Tiffany song...ya know the one...."I think were alone now"!



Jacob says.....You don't have to change for me Kerry. Or say goodbye to anyone you love. I can give you more than him. I can kiss you without wanting to kill you. He puts my hand on his heart and says.....Feel this, it's flesh and blood. Me I was kind of wishing he put my hand somewhere else and saying goodbye to my kids after a night like tonight doesn't sound half bad. Now he is one hot piece of meat. All of the sudden that little 80's song pops in my head......"torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool". I'm thinking maybe I should take him for a test drive. Wait damn it. The Vamp can read minds.



All of the sudden Edward shows up or maybe he was there all the time. I don't know. I'm so flustered by what wolf boy had to say. He yells.........Don't touch her again. Jacob looks up and says.....She's not sure what she wants. I'm thinking what girl does know what she wants????
Edward says.....Let me give you a clue, let her say the words. Jacob says..... Oh she will. I say Stop it, stop it! All the sudden Hub's comes around the corner and says....What the hell is going on here. Jacob says.......I kissed Kerry. I look at Jacob and say.....Did you ever hear the saying..."What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"? How about..."Don't kiss and tell". I have so much to teach him.


So I break out in a little Katy Perry song. Of course I rewrite some of the lyrics . So here I am in my living room singing........I can change my mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah I might have PMS
Like a bitch, I guess you know.
I over think
Always speak cryptically
I just don't know
That either of you are good for me
Cause I want Hot, and I want Cold
But one says... yes and one says ...No
One can go in, the other one might not come out.
I'm up and I'm down
It's wrong but feels right
It's stone cold and it's steaming hot
We fight we break up
We kiss we make up.

I finally decide that the Vamp is the one for me. I mean Jeez, I don't even have to put out for him. I give Jacob the bad news. He is heartbroken. I'm not sure what happened to him but I swear I saw him staring at me from my neighbor Jen's house.









No comments: