Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Universe finally came through

So I have listened to those ask the Universe for what you want Cd's forever. Finally the Universe heard me loud and clear. At 2:45 my doorbell rang. I opened the door and to my surprise there he was, just as perfect as I had pictured him. He stood there with a red suitcase, irony I don't know and I don't care. So I looked at him and said please come in I have been waiting for you. He looked at me and said.....You don't care that I'm a monster? If I'm not Human? I say....It makes me anxious to be away from you....Now get your hot ass in here! He says....It's wrong. I'm not safe. I'm dangerous.....Kerry please grasp that! I say....Do I look like I give a shit???? Now please get your hot ass in here! He then says.....I'm the worlds best predator, aren't I? Everything about me invites you in-my voice, my face, even my smell. I look him in the eye and say....I don't give a shit if you smell like cardboard...your ass is mine and your staying with me, I don't care if your a predator and your face is perfect...now quit fucking around and get in here!
So he finally comes in. I say...so how old are you anyway???? He says....17! WHAT?????? For how many years???? He says...A while! I say alright you sound legal to me! He gets me with a beer. Before I come over he says....Please make a conscious effort to keep yourself safe. I'll do everything I can, but I would appreciate a little help. I say.....Do you have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all how much I love you? He looks at me and says......Do you ever think your life might be easier if you weren't in love with me? I say....Hell No...ignorance is bliss! Then I say...you are the only one who has touched my heart, it will always be yours!

We drink our beers together and stare at each other with much love! He says....It's all going to hell right now Kerry. I know you are afraid of me. I won't touch you. I won't hurt you! I say...Hell no I'm not afraid of you please touch me and hurt me.
So he watches over me while I blog about him...the whole time telling me he is dangerous. I say....Don't you get it???? I don't give a shit, bite me already!
He thinks about leaving me. Then he says....I'll never forgive myself for leaving you. Not if I live a hundred thousand years! I think what I would look like after a hundred thousand years and I say.....Run for the hills boyfriend!

My friend Jen comes over to try and lour him over to her side! I say she may just be team Jacob since she likes his illegal chest so much.
Of course he is mine! He tells me.....Of course I'm not going to live without you. I'm not sure how too. Then he tells me...You smell exactly the same as always. So maybe this is HELL. I don't care. I say....Good boy!

We cook a little dinner together! I love me some Vamp!


He gets dinner out of the oven. May I just say he is perfect!

Dishes, is this shit for reals? Somebody please pinch me!

Laundry.......now Hub's may just learn a few things from him! A man doing laundry is sexy...just sayin!
So there he stood in my foyer. He looks at me and says....Do you trust me??? I say...Hell yeah! He says....then close your eyes. He puts me on his back and we go! I say......This isn't real. This kind of shit just doesn't exist. He says...it does in my world! I say...I think I like your world.

All of the sudden he's gone! Joe...aka...Lost has stolen him from me! They are out back smoking cigarettes....BULLSHIT...I say!

I go to my room and ignore this Vamp's ass! I come around the corner and there he is. He says...I hate you for making me want you so much! Then he says.....You know I have waited for you. He hugs me and says.... SHH...SHH..I'm here. I say We can't be apart....even for a smoke break! I'm women hear me roar....I need a lot of attention! He says...Where else would I go?

So I throw some laundry in and I lose track of my Vamp. I search through the house for him. I find him in the dining room ready for a night cap. He looks at me and says..... Maybe it would be more polite to wait till were alone. I say....yeah...these people I live with are all still around. I say I love you I'm sorry they are getting in our way. He says....You shouldn't be able to do any of this. You shouldn't be so...so rational. You shouldn't be able to stand here discussing this with me calmly and coolly. With these people you live with waiting for you to do all their shit for them. I say you just may have to go.......I don't think I can handle these people plus you. He says...alright even though I the love you I will go!
So I get these people all put down for the night. I go in my bedroom and there he stands. He looks at me and says...Your not asleep, and your not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second I was away. When I told you that I didn't want you, it was very blackest kind of blasphemy. I say WTF, does blasphemy mean???? He says....before you, Kerry, my life was like I moonless night. Very dark, but there were star-points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire: there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, while I was on my smoke break, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything! I say...you got that right sucker, now lets get down to business!

No comments: