Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What the Hell happened to the Grump I grew up with???

Sunday morning we woke up at the crack ass of dawn. Not really it was more like ten am but that feels like the crack ass of dawn to me. We had a little breakfast and started our day.


My Mom...aka..Debbie took the boys for a valentine gift. They picked out a basketball hoop and some balls. Can you say SPOILED. I feel for the girls these spoiled boys marry.


Blake....aka...who the Hell are you???? Hates my boyfriend Edward. Every time he walks by him he is like....Mom...Really, this is embarrassing. All of the sudden I hear this little whisper saying.......I told you I'm not good for you. I didn't have to look to know who it was; this was a voice I would know anywhere, and would respond to, whether I was awake or asleep....or even dead. The voice I would walk through fire for--or, less dramatically, slosh every day through the cold and endless rain for. For it was Edward!


I picked up a little valentine gift for the golden jerk while we were out. I can't resist her charm.


We all headed out to celebrate FebruKerry....oh wait I mean Cole, Aidan, and my birthdays. We went to http://www.verdesmexican.com/ in Driftwood TX. Great place if you have kids. They have a big fenced in back area where the kids can run like chickens with their heads cut off. The adults can sit under a covered area sipping cocktails and act like they do not know those people they came in with.


Grumps is excited that they still had happy hour prices at the bar. It's the little things for him. Blake spent most of his night with his face in the phone. I can't wait till all three of them sit around with their faces in there phones. At least they will not be annoying me. I do often wonder why no one likes to be present anymore....why are we always worried about what all the people were not with are doing????????? Do you ever notice where ever you go now whether it be a restaurant, the mall, an airport, or even the park. Everyone seems to have their face in a phone. It's kind of sad when you think about it. Just think of all the little things you might have missed.


What I like about this picture is Grumps didn't say....hey Kerry your blocking the golden jerk. It is FebruKerry after all.


Debbie and I love to irritate my twisted sister. We were taking pictures on my phone of the Golden jerk drinking cocktails and eating chips. My Dad...aka..Grump kept telling us to stop it. Of course we didn't listen. He should know by now that just makes us want to do it more.


So she likes to smoke. It's only after a cocktail or two. At least she only smokes french fries.


The waitress brings dumb and dumber a piece of giant chocolate cake for their birthdays.


See how the golden jerk works???? She is totally taunting me right now. Under her breath she whispers....hey Kerry look who likes me better.evil laugh I say....Hey golden jerk wait till you hit the terrible twos. We don't call him the Grump for nothing! She says....Hey Kerry...aka...mother of the year......He will be blinded by my cuteness, not to mention my charm....I'm totally going to snow his ass. evil laugh. Hey golden jerk I've done that for years and look where it got me....replaced by some golden jerk that craps in her pants and farts out loud in public! Would you believe me if I said the golden jerk stuck her tongue out at me, made those silly hands by her head, and said naaa, naaa, naaa, naaa, booo, boooo????? Alright that may be taking it a bit too far.


As were leaving this toddler in the pot scares the piss out of me. I look around to see where his parents are so I can give them the stink eye. Don't see them anywhere. Their probably sipping cocktails pretending they don't know him. A great example of parenting at it finest. Sadly it reminds me of myself.
When we get home it's time to put the golden jerk to bed. She has been giving us a hard time about brushing her teeth. We tell the Grump since you like her so much you brush her teeth. I have to get the camera for this one. For a split second I think what if she totally cooperates for him. He will be gloating then. Of course she didn't for she is the golden jerk.


The grump is saying things like...it's alright baby, awe poor baby, come on sweetheart. I'm just sitting there thinking I wonder if he had this kind of love and patience for me. For some reason I don't think so.
I can't believe my eyes....she has snowed him again. There he stands saying things like its alright you don't have to brush your teeth if you don't want to. What happened to the guy that used to say do it because I said so. I want to see him pull out a can of whoop ass on her.


OH geez this is to much. She doesn't do what she's supposed to and he gives her a big hug. I need to take some notes from her. I thought I was the one with all the swagger in this family.


Wow, now he's going to demonstrate how to brush your teeth on her valentine gift. So I sit in the corner pretty much putting my finger down my throat making a gag sound while watching this! Who is this guy???? He is not the grump I grew up with. I want a re-do of my childhood with the new an improved version of the grump.
Debbie bought the dog a birthday gift as well. He turned six in FebruKerry. Now Debbie doesn't mess around when it comes to shopping. She likes the good stuff. She was glad to see he liked this over priced owl. While Debbie was here I heated up some leftover meatloaf to snack on. There was one piece left when we were done. She says.....can I give this to the dog. I say...Sure. She says...Should I heat it up for him???? I think is she for reals?????? Signing off now! "Hey Universe thank you so much for that in the millions winning lotto ticket".

No comments: