Thursday, February 24, 2011

The birthday celebration never ends in FebruKerry.

Monday morning I woke up around my standard 10am. I come out to find this. How cute, right? The kids are off school today for Presidents Day. All this means for me is they stayed up too late last night, fought, tried to parent, and drove me nuts. Now I will spend my normal peaceful Monday with my invisible ref uniform on.


Grump is up of course, he is always the first one up. I look in the family room and think where is Edward. I left him in the corner last night. I find him outside on the back porch like a dog. Hopefully he did not eat any of the neighborhood pets while out there. Grumps is in the kitchen drinking his coffee. He tells me he put Edward out there. He asks me if I would like it if Hub's had a cardboard cut out of a girl. I think about it, and I think No it wouldn't bother me a bit. I would rather him have a cardboard cut out than a real person. I bring Edward back in in fear that he will wilt from humidity out there, not to mention he is not supposed to be in the sun! I know what your thinking....I have gone off the deep end. Don't worry I went off the deep end along time ago I just didn't blog back then.

So the golden jerk is still here. I can't help to be sucked in by her charm. Even though she has stolen the Grumps attention from me. I can't stop taking pictures of her. She is just so damn cute. Now you have to remember I was an only child the first eight years of my life. I was ruined at an early age. Then came the Twisted one who stole my thunder. Then the boy they always wanted. I was doomed at that point. So at first I was the apple of the Grumpy ones eye, not to mention everyone else since I was also the first Grandchild on both sides. Then I was a torn in the Grumpy ones ass in my teen years and my twenties. I won him back eventually with my good cooking and my magnetic personality. Toot, toot,...do you here me tooting my horn right now???? All this hard work only to be taken away from the first granddaughter. Shit I gave him his first three grand boys...has he forgotten??? I know they not as cute as her right now but they were at that age.


Nice family shot.......Do you see Edward in the background???? I'm so happy my family is here. I love when they come for a visit. I only wish they would move here! Do you hear me Universe????

Maybe I have a soft spot for her since she looks just like my oldest at this age. Maybe I'm thinking if Blake was a girl this is what I would have got. Pink, bows, bunnies, dresses, cute clothes, pink, more bows, and Mother and daughter time. Sorry Blake! I really would not change anything in my life!


Alright so here she is again...sick of her yet?????? Yeah, me too!


Once again Grump sees no one but her. Does he realize we all need love and attention?????
Aidan gets a call from Auntie Sue for his B-day. Now Sue never forgets a B-day and never forgets to SING Happy Birthday to everyone! How sweet is that?????

So even though it's Aidan's B-day and we have this traditional B-day hat most of us wear on our B-day. The golden jerk steals it, and damn if she doesn't look better and happier in it than we do!

So Monday night we celebrate Aidan and Cole's B-day once again...because we do multiple celebrations here. I get a KING cake cake for these guys. Now one of my bff's Robin started us on these KING cakes a few years ago. My kids love them. You hide this plastic baby in this sugar infested cake. The person that gets the piece with the baby is KING for the day or night. Since it is Aidan's true B-day I plant the baby in the piece I give him.

There she goes again, trying to take away the attention of the true B-day person. She wins of course! She is much more sassy than these people I live with!

The Grumps and Blake retire to the back patio for some much needed guy time. I really don't think they said a word to each other. Remember this generation only text any thoughts.

My brother...aka..lost wants to decorate the cookie cake we will be sending Cole to school with. He scared me because last night he said he wanted to go home with Debbie and the Grump. I like having him here. We watch mindless TV together, we put on anti-aging mask together, and we just get along great together. I would miss him if he left. He did stay, thank God, he helps me with some of the stuff I just don't want to do. Not to mention, the boys love having him here!

So anywho, I'm still here waiting to win a lotto. Not because I'm greedy, it's because I would want to move all the people I love so much out here by me. I love my family and I wish we could all live closer. Money is the only thing that would solve that issue. Do you hear me UNIVERSE??????

No comments: