Monday, August 16, 2010

Pedi anyone????

My Mom. my Sister, and I head out for a ladies night. We are going to start our night with a pedi. Now I have never had a pedi in my life. Being a stay at home Mom I like to dress up when I go out. I put on a cute black sundress.
My sister calls and asks the nail place if they can get three of us in at 6 O'clock. When we get there they only have two people working the joint. We all got pedies but one had to wait. There is a guy and a girl working there. The guy takes me and the girl takes my sister. My Mom at least gets to sit in the massage chair while she waits. So never having a pedi I didn't know that you sit in giant massage chairs. I'm up in the chair and my boobs are jiggling like jello. I might have rethought this sundress because I think I could have knocked someone out with these knockers. The guy in his ever so typical nail house accent kept telling me how beautiful I was. What kills me though is he keeps the compliments coming strong and then turns to the girl and starts that heee yuckkkk whaaa faaaa yaaa whaaa language. I know damn well he is totally talking shit about me! Right about now he is telling her look at this bitches boobs jiggling like Jello???? Do you think those are hers???? She who has said absolutely nothing thus far starts her blaaa, rahhh, haaa, back at him. Now my guess she is saying something like I wonder which one of the bitches is younger, then she probably tells him Kelly's feet smell like hell. The chairs we are in sit up way high so the guy has a birds eye view of my hot pocket as Chelsea Handler would say. He keeps jacking my leg up higher probably trying to get a view. Thank God all I have done is eat pizza and gyros so my thighs are touching. He looks over at his nail partner who has nothing to say and starts the raaa, mahhhh, shaaaa, waaaa, taaa, language again. Now my guess would be is telling his partner that my feet are gross and they are in bad shape because I have never had a pedi. Then he turns to me and tells me how beautiful I am. It cracks me up because you go in there expecting to pay 20 bucks and they keep hitting you up for extra salt treatments and bullshit. The subject of kids comes up and I tell him I have three. He then tells me he can't believe I have three kids because I look so good. He tells me I don't look old enough to have three and I look like I'm in my twenties. Now I do think I look ok for forty but I have seen the twenties people and I know damn well I don't look like that. He then turns to his nothing to say partner and starts that blaa, yaa, haaa, waaaa, crap. You know he is saying thank God this girls thighs are touching because I don't want to see a hot pocket that had three boys come out of it! He turns back to me and starts to tell me how he once had a kid and a wife but they died. As he is telling me this he is getting tears in his eyes. Now I feel horrible I hate to hear things like this, my heart breaks for him. GEEZ, though has the guy ever heard there is a time and a place for that kind of talk. It's ladies night I want to be in a happy place. After I tell him 100 times how awful that is, he tells me he has a surprise for me. I should have known this is never a good thing. He starts to paint flowers on my toes and bedazzles them. Now I really didn't come in here for flowered bedazzled toes but I feel bad after his story and I just don't want to say anything. I'm finally done and I go to pay! The surprise is on me alright because he charged me extra for those flowered bedazzled toes. All I really wanted was pretty pink toes not this bedazzled crap. Now I want to say something like screw you, you just lost that extra five I had to pay on your tip. I pay and give him the appropriate tip because I'm just too nice. Lesson learned, I will have my toes done again but I will be smarter about the extras! My 20 dollar pedi turned into a 40 dollar pedi. It's funny how they kiss your a$$ while their doing your toes and when your done it's obvious they want to get you a$$ out of there. Mind you the whole time we were getting our nails done they had some crazy program on the TV with insects eating each other! Would a little reality TV be to much to ask for 40 dollars??????
BEDAZZLED!
After our toes we head out for a great dinner together! Of course once again the only eye candy in the place are the two gay guys that seated us! All I have to say is it was fun not hanging with the people I live with.

No comments: