Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Chicago

That damn Banana you can't take him anywhere!
This picture the boys were digging in all the crap in my parents basement and came up with these. The funny thing about this picture is my youngest looks just like Hubby in these glasses. He wore glasses at this age and Aidan is a dead ringer! Now this is the only one of my kids who is a dead ringer for Hubby.

I just love this picture. It cracks me up that Blake and Ella look so much alike. Neither one of them look like Kelly or I so how the hell do they look so much a like???
TWINS!
I always wanted a girl! I find it unfair that I never got one. I love my baby Ella, especially since she is a dead ringer to Blake.
We are back at John Barleycorn because The Grumpy Old Guy loves the cheap prices here!
Out of all my kids Cole really loves hanging out with the family. Watch out girls he is going to be a huge shit talker! He knows exactly what to say!
I don't know why but this one won't eat the crust off things!

GO CUBS! The dog gets into CUBS get up!
OMG. This is brilliant I want this for my backyard! BTW, my people I live with are still up and I so want them to go to bed!

No comments: