Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who knew I was friending a "one upper"!

So if you are a regular reader on this blog you know I have had lots of fun pranking my neighbor. I was very proud of my shenanigans. That was until she "one upped" me. Who knew I had friended a "one upper". I like to be the "one upper" on these types of things. Anyway Friday night I had attended a Cabi party at a friends house. I got home around 10:30. My neighbor next-door not the Germ but my good neighbor had their daughters in town. We always like to hang out when their here. I headed over there for a beer and my yard was in tact. About one am I headed home. I was looking down at my phone to check something. As I'm walking through my yard something catches my eye. I am in a sea of dolls. Now I did hang three dolls in her tree the other night but for fucks sake there are like forty in my trees. My dolls were not missing body parts and bloodgend (side note I know that's not a real word but I like it) to death. They were just dolls. So for a minute I stand stunned at how many there are and how creepy they are. They all seem to be staring at me. So I run................
Of course the "overachiever" put one hanging from my front door! She knows I have a crazy imagination! What is she thinking.....this is too much. I'm scared to open my door. I have to otherwise I'm stuck in the sea of dolls looking at me. I go in and get on the computer because I'm too scared to go to bed. My overactive imagination is picturing these dolls climbing down from the trees and trying to get in. So I'm chatting on Facebook with my brother and texting with my sister. Guess we are a family of night owls. I start to think what if I look up and one is standing in my kitchen staring at me. This point I'm going off the deep end with my overactive imagination. It sounds crazy but I always freak myself out like a damn child. I embarrassed to even write about it I sound crazy. Thank you Erin....aka....The one upper, friend!
So morning comes and I did dream about dolls! Thank you again "one upper" friend. I'm supposed to be the only evil genius. I go out and the dolls are still freaky but not as scary in the daylight. I'm not picturing them trying to get me anymore. I'm cutting them out of the trees in my pj's. The two houses across the street are for sale. Of course there is someone looking at them. They get out of the car and stare. There I stand in my pj's which are not even cute cutting bloody dolls out of my trees. So I have wave and smile. I think about yelling....It's my B-day and this was a joke someone played on me. But I would sound crazy for sure. Who would hang bloody dolls in a tree for someones B-day. Then I think maybe I should walk over and ask them if they watch "The River". I would explain that this is a friends prank over that show. I know they would just think I was nutty plus I'm still in my pj's and it's noon. My guess is they won't be buying either one of those houses. They are priced high and we kind of look a little trailer right now.
I must say while cleaning all this up I'm impressed by this evil geniuses work. I will only say that once!
I can't imagine where she got all these dolls. Weird ones too! It really does look like the forest of dolls in the show "The River". I'm just waiting for a dragon fly to appear and try to get in my mouth.
Weird right???? Where do you even get one of these blue dolls. Who buys this shit, better yet what stoner is making these.

This one is particularly strange. It is a monkey with a barbie doll leg!
I think this "one upper" was laughing her ass off while plotting against me. I could just see the evil genius laughing her ass off. I would have loved to catch her in the act. She thought I was home in bed. How great would it have been if I walked up on her and scared her.
After I get them all cleaned up I line them up on my stairs. I want to see how far off the deep end she really is. I think she jumped off the ledge.
I call her to get the story. She tells me how her husband ran around all day picking up dolls from Craig's list. If this isn't the sign of an overachiever I don't know what is. While on the phone she asks if I saw the angel doll. I say...Um yes, creepy! She then tells me that is her blood on that one. She accidentally cut her finger while trying to "one up" me. She let the blood drip on this doll. Hello padded cell...My name is Erin...aka the "one upper".
This crazy one is on roller skates. Don't think I didn't picture this one skating in my house to stab me. Hello padded cell my name is Kerry...aka...the former evil genius.
Here is the very best part of this prank. I'm very jealous by the way. At two am I hear an alarm clock going off in my house. I look around and find a box. Because it is my B-day I think maybe Hub's has gotten clever with a great gift. I think it's that camera lens I want!!!! Not so much! There is a scary crazy doll in the box. Hello no sleep....my name is Kerry! Who does this??? Oh yes, my evil genius, one upper, overachieving friend! After talking to her the next day I find out this was her Hub's childhood doll. REALLY?????? That doll is down right scary! It's like a tiger with a crazy scary face. It has a little scary green overall on. I can't help but wonder if he slept with this. Holy crap if someone gave me this as a child I would have run screaming!
The next day Ziggy makes friends with this crazy scary doll. He lays with it most of the day. I think he should eat it but we have to give it back. Through text she is urging me to agree to a truce. I agree but I'm rethinking that. I don't know if I can stand to be "one upped". Sorry for miss spelling, bad grammar, and run-on sentences. I have never claimed to be a good writer. More to come for sure!

1 comment:

Love is all you need said...

This is hilarious! And a little creepy, but mostly funny:)