Wednesday, February 1, 2012

W ranch

After Cole's basketball game we headed out to my friends ranch. I don't know who had more fun feeding goats. Twisty or Ella.....it's a toss up for sure.
Cole who is always so entertaining deicides to run around in Ella's zebra fur coat. Hub's always hates when this kid cross dresses. I find it most amusing.
Ella......aka.....the golden jerk loved the tractor.
The kids had a blast running the lamb. Twisty was very amused by the way the lambs looked running.
Will took everyone for a ride in the mule.
Twisty who likes to be the center of attention takes over.
Cole finally gave up the zebra coat.
He's awesome with Ella. He is going to make a fabulous dad someday. I can't wait to see him in action.
Later in the day we go for a walk around our neighborhood. The boys love to swing on the vines from the cedar trees. So I wanted to get in on the action. Cole is like...mom you can't do this. I'm like yes I can. Cole tells me I'm totally going to fall. He says I can just see you screaming , letting go, and falling in the water. Glad my kids have so much confidence in me.
Guess what I did it. I sceamed, I didn't fall, and I didn't fall in the water.

No comments: