Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy neighbor strikes again!!!!


Once in a while when I make something really beautiful that taste great too, I blog about it. Another words I brag about it. This salad was so good it didn't even need dressing. So you get a bag of mixed greens. I layered the top with sliced avocado, purple onions, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, bacon, and cucumber. When your ready to serve you mix it all together and waa laa, you are a superstar. Serve with a few dressing options. I ate mine without any and it was good!
My asshole neighbor is at it again. The kids frisbee went over the fence. Let me just say we live in the hill country. Unfortunately we are on the hill so our yard sits higher than his. This means shit flies over the fence way easier. I have very active boys who love to play outside and play with balls and stuff. It's not like a ball goes over everyday or every week for that matter. I could see how that would get old. It's probably once a month. You would think that it would be no big deal to just throw a ball back over. Nope sometimes he pops them, sometimes he screams at the kids, sometimes calls the police, sometimes keeps them, and never has thrown one back. He wonders why he is so hated and never gets invited to my fun parties! Hello you suck!

Back to the frisbee. It went over the fence last week. That asshole nailed the frisbee to his fence that faces our house along with all the other shit he has nailed there to annoy us. The other shit just made me laugh at what an asshole he is. This rubbed me the wrong way. Why would you display this as if it was a trophy you stole from children. I went for a run the other night. I'm running, LOL! When I ran by his house he came out and put his arms around his chest and stared me down. It took everything in me not to stoop to this his level. I wanted to scream at him like I have never screamed at anyone before. I wanted to yell what the hell is your problem. Why do you take pleasure in bullying children and making everyone around you miserable. But I didn't I just ran by. He is not worth it. He will only think he is right and I am wrong. I did find myself at Walmart the other day buying two dollar balls. I came home and painted smiley faces on them. I want to throw them over his fence to piss him off. I don't want my children to know I'm doing this. I don't want them to think it's alright to act this way. My teenager would take it an run with it. Anyone in my neighborhood reading this can drop by to give me balls they no longer need I will be happy to get rid of them for you!

So tonight I was taking pictures at the boys basketball game. I get a text from a neighbor about him. They say they can hear him yelling at his family for over an hour. They are about to call the police on him. I'm a little scared because he seems to blame me anytime something like this happens and Hub's is away. The neighbor calls back after the police leave. The polices hands are tied because his family backed him and said he yells because he can't hear, that is just the way he talks. Can't hear my ass! He has heard me loud and clear the few times we had words. I think they are probably afraid of him. The sad thing is my neighbor on the other side of him and us are about to put our houses up for sale to get away from him. This is how bad he is! I really feel worst for his family being an adult bully when you know better is awful. I wish he would get help!
Back to something happy. When Ella was here she loved to play hide and seek. Now my Twisted sister claims she is the next child prodigy. I beg to differ by her hide and seek skills. So she would say....Kerwee lets pay hide and seek. I would say alright I'll count you hide. I would count. She would drop in plain sight and say...I over here! I would pretend not to see her in plain sight and look all around for while she would say....I over here! I would finally find her and she would say...how you find me. I would say it was hard but I got you. Total lie she would lie down right in front of me and talk to me! She just might happen to be to cutest thing I ever did see! I miss her like crazy. I wish she lived out here with me. The times she comes are some of the happiest in my life.

So many things happened while she was here that cracked me up. My Twisted sister blogs as well. She is the one that got me on this train to being judged by everyone. One day Twisty was blogging from my new mac. I have not mastered the mac so putting pictures on this is a pain in the ass. I bet there is an easier way but I don't know it yet. So she is trying to blog and upload. She gets pissed and yells FUCK. We both have bad mouths the kind that parents like to put soap in. We grew up very Irish Catholic my Dad is all alright if we can drink enough beer to sink a battle ship but he has a huge problem with people cussing. It makes him crazy. Twisty and Ella moved in with him and mom after her divorce. So anyway after Twisty says.....Fuck! I can't remember exactly what Ella said but the word Fuck came out with it. I do remember Twisty and I looking at each other and laughing. I'm laughing cause Ella stole my daddy thunder and I know if she goes home saying the F word my dad will be mortified. I may become favorite again.

Next Twisty and I are watching the awards show. Twisty says something about someones hair looking like shit. We are totally judgmental by the way! We think if your hollywood with people dressing you and doing your hair you have no reason for bad hair. Anyway after Twisty says this Ella says...Mommy my hair does not look like shit! I'm laughing and when I say laughing I'm laughing my ass off! It takes me back to Twisty's wedding. We flew in for the week. My much younger brother watched Austin Powers while my kids played on a lego table in the next room. It amazes me that kids pick up the bad shit up in a movie even if their not watching it. So my kids come down stairs all dressed in their tux. Cole looks at Blake and in front of everyone says....Hey Blake I think we look like sexy bitches. I still laugh when I think about that. I hate to admit this but it is funny when a kid belts out something totally inappropriate. It's innocent yet funny.
Did I ever tell you my dog is my favorite of these people I live with??????? So sorry my writing sucks it is what it is. Someday I will take a class to learn how to write until then excuse me!

No comments: